Reviews for To Sleep, Perchance To Dream
Known Unknowns chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ehh, I got more of the Brennan/Zach vibe from this, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Point is: you made me cry! You jerk! :D I'll be favoriting this later when I log in.
OddLittleBrit chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
it's weird, but in a good way. I'd never have thought Zack, even a dream Zack, would have sworn, but you made it happen, and it worked!
cwgirlup chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Whoa. You weren't kidding when you said this is dark and disturbing. But good too. It's really good :)

I can see this as three possible characters. Cam, Hodgins, or Brennan. I think they would all share a very strong sense of guilt about what happened to Zack, and that would be very likely to come out in a dream.

PS: I totally agree about Hamlet. The Kenneth Branagh version is much better than the other one.
amimy chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
as said, i'm reading all your stories and since i know what it means to not get any review, because I'm a writer too altough ot on this site, I think I'm gonna comment all your fanfics if you don't mind :D
Awesome. I mean, that's actually creepy and dark and so on, but it's so nice.
And I think that was Cam too (oh, I love so much the two of them ad a couple. They're my favourite couple in the show, even if it's not canon.), but I refuse to think he died. My brain couldn't stand it.
Anyways, I liked it a lot.
Ithika chapter 1 . 4/27/2010