Reviews for Silhouettes
jana chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Dude that was so awesome i nearly cried in the end you are an awesome writer
JASDEBI ROCKS hii!
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Wow, i loved this story. Did you know that i reviewed for this on another account of mine, and when i read the reviews, mine was not there. So i'm gonna review again. And I also just re-read it all. I Love IT. it is an amazing fic. I normally don't read storys with OC's, but this one i loved. It was also one of the first fanfics i had ever read. It. Is. Amazing.
:D
myangelicladyofdarkness chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
wow...this is amazing.i'm crying right now...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
Please make another one I love jasdero and devit and no one really writes love fan fictions for them unless they're gay with someone else or each other -.- I really don't like those so please make another the last chapter made me cry! You don't want someone crying do you?
Sohrae lee Nyx chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Ohh my gosh i cried at the endyou should make like another onelike a sequelThanks for the great story, i really liked it
The Mourning Dragon chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
You had to end it like that? NO! NO!
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Awe this was cute good job
Lala00 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is the best Jasdevi fanfiction I've read so please make a sequel.
shells210 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I really like your story! It took me forever to figure out that 'football' was soccer
TrueArtIsFleeting chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
I loved the ending I like how they didn't get into a real relationship with her you made it more realistic than most Jasdebi fics I don't think you should write a sequel though
Nightfeather17 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
awesomeness
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
Why did it have to end! IT WAS TOO AWESOME TO END IT! TTTT

Oh well...awesome last chappie -

Imma check on other fics you've written, because I just think you're awesome like that.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
i loved this story, one of the best ones, that involved jasdevi/jasdebi, that i have read...you should totally write a sequel, the story has got me hooked and i really want to read more. :D
TheRandomGirl chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
I like the ending, though it's sad.. I think your writing improved over the chapters too.. I like your idea for the story and the story in general, so write more!

TheRandomGirl