Reviews for Untold Attraction
kykyxstandler chapter 15 . 4/5
please update soon
i can't wait to read more
this is amazing
love it
Googlegirl11 chapter 15 . 1/11
(I forgot my log in information :[ )

I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED. SRSLY.

Love this. I love that Frankie still has reservations about the whole situation but that he cares about his brother enough to throw it all to the wind. And that Edward still has so much faith in Alison and her love for humanity.

The tension between Frankie and Alison about their relationship as bodyguard/prisoner, their sexual history, and just the general unknown is great. I love it. I can't wait til the next chaper! Please don't make us wait months again. :[

And the last sentence makes it sound like Alison and Frankie ARE GOING TO BE A BIG, HAPPY HUMAN FAMILY.
littlemeowie chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Thank you so much for the update! Been waiting for months and this came just in time for Christmas!
SouthernSweetheart'02 chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely love this story.. so glad for the update!
claire3loves3music chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
OMG BEST DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER! Words cannot express how happy to see an update
frederickfox chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
I'm so glad you're continuing this.
Pagan mama chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Oh my god, I love this, please don't leave it here!
GoogleGirl11 chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Update, please! (Yes I am too lazy to sign in and yes I do still read this on a semi-regular basis) Give us closure! What happens to Alison and Frankie?
storythyme chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
I haven't checked in on this story in almost a year and was pretty ecstatic to see an update!

I was wondering if and when Alison would see Frankie changed into a human. I've been dying to see how they would interact.
I remember in the movie that Frankie became a "good guy" at that point, so I wonder how it's gonna work out with her.

Great work and i can't wait for another chapter!
Google Girl11 chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
So I totally remember reading this while taking exams at school and never reviewed. I suck and I'm sorry, but I'm so glad you updated again! (Now please do it again soon)

Loved the bit of action you had between the subsider and Alison. You story is the perfect mix between action and dialogue. I also liked how you still have Alison retain her values when it comes to human. Can't wait for the next chapter. Is Frankie human now? More Alison/Frankie scenes please! You are great at not rushing into scenes and having everything flow naturally in the story, but it's been so long. xx I need my A/F fix. lol
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
I love this story so much I don't even know what to say
cubangirl chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Update plz!
Reira Redemption chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Lookin' forward to an update
quillor chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
OMAIGOSH THE CLIFFIEEEE

but that's what made your story so awesome! So glad you updated :)
Kim chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Thank you for updating! Very excited to see how this ends.