Reviews for Untold Attraction
Loisen chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Frankie found a way to forget his stress. ;) He should do it again.
Hikaruu Dark chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
This story was too perfect. It didn't skip a beat from the movie, I really enjoyed it.

It kind of gave me some closure to the Frankie Death thing. I only wish there was more.
Loisen chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
I really like them as a couple.
Loisen chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Amazing chase.

She bared her fangs in a primal display of aggression and propelled her entire frame forward to knock him out of her way.

She transforms more and more.
Loisen chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
It's interesting to read a story about vampire who have problems with their emotions. I like them more than Twilight vampires who are way too human.

Are you gonna write an end to the story?
Loisen chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
I really like this story. It's the way I pictured a fanfic after seeing Daybreakers.

You're a good writer and it's a pleasure to read it.
koty m chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Ya! I am sooo glad you updated! You used some really good imagery in this chapter,like, 'The invisible cage had been resurrected around her' - really loved that. And I love Alison and Frankie's inner monologue too, especially these: 'Here she was, getting sentimental and having inner monologues again. Why had nobody distributed a manual on how to survive life as a vampire' - 'This was a seriously twisted joke. That his boss would come today of all days, in the middle of daytime, just after they'd…Frankie actually wanted to sink into the floor and die for real. Post-death really hated him sometimes.' Absolutely great! They way they both say they are feeling no emotions after their 'encounter' when clearly they are is so typical and wonderful. These two are in serious denal...oh yeah. I can't wait for the next chapter! ...And sorry if this review is like crazy long lol.
LonesomeMonster chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
*Rubs hands together while cackling evilly* My how the plot thickens! The way you torture Frankie is just cruel and unusual-Don't stop! I love it too much. Poor guy can't fight the feels much more (Wonder how it'll effect him if he gets too attached to Alison and she makes another jailbreak. Ouch.) and now he has to deal with daddy-dearest with superhuman senses. That ought to cause a ruckus.

Anyhow, I like how this isn't just some fast pace, sugary sweet fangirl romance. It has raw and conflicting emotions that just keep building. Overall the story has a nice flow, great detail, and the characterization doesn't make me want to cringe or roll my eyes- which is a hard thing to come by. Keep it up! You're doing great! :)
Baroque chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I love the interaction between Alison and Frankie! Looking forward to the next chapter.
obscurci la lumiere chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
OMG. Yaaaaaay you updated. Haha the tension between them is really a bit funny to me. I can't help but feel like they really should just oh I dunnoooo... work out their diferences? LOL whatever you feel, I'll be waiting to positively review the next chapter ;)
spectre-in-the-fog chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
OH this story is so amazing! I've been lurking for a while now and it's such a gory, guilty pleasure :D

I love how it's not some sappy love-fest but a real, raw story of lust and emotion, or rather absent emotion and how that affects them as vampires.

Don't wait so long before updating! (As if I can talk, though. Numero uno hypocrite on that respect haha)

Can't wait to see the potential fallout b/w papa Bromley and the lovers.
PuddingCup30 chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
I love the line "Full as a black hole and empty as a vacuum." Something about that just screams awesomeness! Haha. Great chapter, a lot of conflicting feelings here. And the fact that daddy-o is home just makes things more tense and amusing. Great work, looking forward to your next chapter!
Google Girl11 chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
Oh you are so cruel! I have a paper to finish writing and I checked my email under the hopes that the class got cancelled and instead found this! Ah! Love it!

So I liked how Alison can't stand Frankie, but still keeps trying to talk to him. The lack of connection and emotions seems to really bother her, and I love that you aren't just making it a fluffy love story. (Though update more! Please!)

As for Frankie, I'm glad he still has the compassion for his brother and how he fears he'll start liking Alison. But ahhhhh! Bromley visiting so soon! Poor Frankie! I dunno if Alison would let him just slap on the cuffs to save him or what. And then the fact that they just fought (with the evidence covering their bodies) and the room as well as had sex (can they smell it?). I don't know what to expect! I'm on the edge of my seat! Update soon please!
PuddingCup30 chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
Just stumbled across this story and wanted to say that it's awesome! Please update soon, I'm dying to see what you have planned next!
Google Girl11 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
So I know this was posted like a bazillion years ago and I've just been too lazy to review it. I actually remember that I was late that day to work because I stopped at a McDonald's to steal their wifi so I could read the new chapter on my iTouch. lol.

And I loved it. I'm glad that Frankie and Alison moved on to an actual physical level. I always love the "fight scene turns into love scene" route so good job there. The action was fluid without being too graphic and it was realistic.

Now all we need is the next chapter so we can see how the end result is gonna be now that Frankie put trust in Alison. Will her cuffs remain off? Will their relationship be purely physical? Will they attempt a sort of human romantic relationship?

Update please!