Reviews for Feelin' Proud
pru bue chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This story was amazing, just one chapter but it feels so right, so perfect, I haven't be able to finish the series, but I know the end and I was so heartbroken with it, I'm still, in some way it was so unfair for them to be separated after all the things they went through but at the same time it would have been kind of strange if they got married? I guess we needed more chapters or something to hold that they would be together eventually, or something I don't know but thanks to your fic and some other out there I'm getting my so deserved happy ending, your work just made smiled and want to cry and read over and over this, and the lyrics are amazing, the song "Proud" you put is not the one by Heather Small, it is? anyway I'm going to look for it and download it to my mp3, both songs, they describe perfectly their relationship, I don't think Brian is OCC, they are so adorableeee, and you just killed me with this:
"""he would have Justin with him forever, hanging on his wall as a constant reminder of what they had and what they had was special. So special, in fact, it was able to defeat time and distance itself.""""
such great love, and the best series ever! thank you and you just made yourself a fan! keep going!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
good one
itzy68 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Nice one :-)
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
this was nice. that painting says it all doesn't it. they lived through all those emotions didn't they?

songs are to be fitting.
noitish chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You're so right about the lyrics of those songs, very B/J! I think that soppy Brian is acceptable (and sweet) when the boys can't be together, but didn't find him too ooc in this one. Bittersweet!
Albiku chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Beautiful, sad, joyful, heartbreaking... This fic makes the reader feel everything that matters. I loved it!
movies chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Loved it :) a beautiful story