Reviews for Target Practise
Pit chapter 1 . 2/2
Th-That was... That was...

o/o ...Amazing...
fluffy bunnies chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I loved it. Of course i am a girl and i like yaoi ( when it is two cute/hot guys). And i am in middle school so i think you should be proud of this fanfic
Ghirahim2156 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
U have to make a sequel, BONDAGE!
Marth Swordsman chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Although this is an older story, it is still REALLY meaningful! I liked it a lot, because you probably used a lot of your initial Link x Pit ideas; hence the seme Pit. It was so passionate! :)
totallyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
this...was...soooooooooooo...AWESOME! PLEASE write more like this! they are too good to miss out on making! now i feel a bit horny, even though i can't have sex. you just have to continue on this, you have to! i'm dying to read on! oh and could you make it as soon as possible, i have a science fair coming up and i won't have time to read these. thanks!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
XD. ooh, thats sounds interesting
NaroOfTheGoldenFlames chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, I love it! The style is amazing, and I guess it helps that I think Link X Pit is totally adorable ( The whole 'protective strong guy with a cute helpless seeming boy' thing) Keep writing please!
JenniAnimeHotStuff chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was REALLY well-written and HOT! I LOVED this!
JK chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Intense! :3 good one shot/ extension of a story.
Amy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ahahahahahhaha i really got a bad nosebleed im not even lying at at i really got one lol GOOD JOB! KEEP THEM COMING
TokyoTwinkle chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ooh! I wanna read when Pit's all tied up!

Ah, nice to see him on top for once~!
darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
OMG! this was so good well done. i'm speach less. XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
OMG! That was so hot! *nosebleed* seriously you are awsome! *-*
Guessworks chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great story!

You at definitly one of, no, make that the best LinkxPit author I've seen so far (and I've seen quite a lot.) Who doesn't love some lemon? I don't beleive it when you say this is the first time writing lemon, it was just so intense! Your writing conveys emotions beutifully. Awesome job!
MOON PORE chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh my gosh. Seme Pit. Never in my wildest dreams have I considered that. But it was so damn sexy.