Reviews for A Supernatural Q&A
Purple Spoon of Doom chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
continue,please, i will get on my knees and beg if i have to.
PsychoticNari chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I love Deans, Deans is my favorite because that is the way I answer my questions whenever I do a Q&A

with sarcasm and funny.

yay
SeraphimXII chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Well, this was awesomely humorous. I liked it, I can't wait to see who does one up next :)

XII
Rainbe chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
I realy want to see Sam's also Bobby and Gabriel But mostly Sam.
K-Marie-M chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
This is kind very funny. I can't wait for Bobby and Sam to respond.
TeamDean79 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
This is awesome! Please write more. I can't wait to read Sam's! But all of them were terribly funny. As for Becky, I couldn't believe hers.

P.S. What's wrong with motorcycles? :)

Ha, update soon, please! THIS IS AWESOME! By the way, did you create this questionnarie/survey thing or did you get it from somewhere?
mysecretthoughts chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
hahaha, made me laugh so thanks. Loved Cas. Waiting for sam and bobby's phone calls lol.
Dunnywater chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
LOL! You have gotten all the characters spot on! I laughed a lot while reading this. Cas' one was exceptionally funny. And everyone else's was great also. Please continue, I'd love to hear Bobby and Zach's reply. Please send it to Lucifer and Gabriel!
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
This is very funny! You really have to do Sam's answers.
Emzii-luvs-SPN chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
heheehehe this is really funny xx
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Nice! Love Cheif Plays with Squirrels, you got it from Boy Meets World right? That show, and Supernatural of course are my favorites ever!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
These are nice! XD
unicorn92243 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
This is SO funny. Castiel made me laugh the hardest though. When is Sam going to do one? I want to see what Bobby does too.
buttercupgalaxy chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
haha - by far my favouriteresponse so far! Can't wait fir the next one,

take care

B xx
ForgottenSeptember chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
LOL This is so awesome ! They were each so very funny, I couldn't stop laughing ! I especially love Cas's ... and Dean's ... and Becky's, Ashe's ... Keep it comin'! I want to see a LOT more ! That's AWESOME !