Reviews for Your Presence Still Lingers
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
:'( Poor Autor
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
And as much as I hurt for Fakir - it's always the quiet ones, bottling things up only makes them worse - I could really smack Drosselmeyer right now.
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
We always knew that Lillie could be chewed out and it would slide right off like, well, water off a duck's back... Nice and creepy, and now we wonder if Fakir has been sleep- writing or just maybe overpowering reality with will, which is a much more scary thought than an ordinary haunting!
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Creepy stuff right here. The rumors of Autor haunting the place, and the events seemingly confirming them.

Ha, Lilie is finally chewed out! About time. And Piké not taking her side, too. If there is one thing that you should take seriously, it's definitely death! And depression. Fleh.

Oh man, the ending... Fakir's disbelieving rage and the reason given for it, and Drosselmeyer! That's a sad, scary thought right there. I sure hope that possibility does not occur to Fakir; he's got enough to deal with.

I actually like this better than the oneshot before it for some reason XD Since this came later, that's not a bad thing, right?
Nanenna chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was just creepy! But in a delightfully intriguing way that I actually enjoyed.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh my... that twist there at the end? With Drosselmeyer? SHEER GENIUS. I totally wasn't expecting that but once you planted it into my head, I can't stop thinking about it, because it could totally be true.

Poor Fakir... and that line with him saying "you idiot" was really powerful. I mean, does he mean Autor? Himself? Fate? Or all three and perhaps even more? :D
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Poor Ahiru, still trying to cope, and then hearing about the hauntings... The mentions about books and the table are so chilling, but make sense.

And poor Fakir being upset with the rumors... But he has every right to be; those girls could pass as recalcitrant twerps!

The end scenes are very powerful, especially them trying to be in contact with Autor, and then Fakir realizing the finality of it. So sad!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/27/2010