Reviews for Home Again, Home Again
MadDelight chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
pure gold: Platonic Crime Fighting Partners camp.

But he's not from here. He hasn't gone back. And in the here an now, when the patterns seem set in stone, being close too her means to much to him. It aches.

He says they've opened a door that neither of them wants to walk through. She's not ready to come in. He hasn't really resigned himself to walking out.

So he doesn't want to dance.

But he'll do it anyway. For that girl she used to be. And for the woman she is now even if she'd rather not see it.

It's awkward for a while. Lots of room for the Holy Spirit, for the differences between them. But then the blade flashes and the stars fall into place. (Yeah. Muggins is heavy handed.)

And Brennan is tearing up. Not a lot of things can get to this woman. He is one of them. Another is who she used to be.

She was always the creepy girl who liked dead things. The girl who's parents left, who's world was a lie. This is the prom she never got to go to. He is the guy she was never supposed to have.

So he holds her close. He's a guy who's been to war. He knows how a place clings to you. He knows all about being formed from the clay of where you're from. He knows what it means to be born from a horror story.

its just all so cute an sweet. cant angela actually narrate? seriously? call up hart and lets get on that bandwagon.
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love how you write Angela, simply adore it. She has such a foreign way of thinking to me and you pull out writing it just perfectly. I am so excited to read more of these and perhaps we'll see another full length one for the season finale, hint hint? Wonderful work, looking forward to more.
Dancin' Phalanges chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wow! Again nice job - I really love these stories from Ange's perspective.
PhoenixTears89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
"You can go home again. The real question is whether or not you can ever leave."

And now high school is Hotel California...? O_O

Fun, as always :)
j chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You know, this season has not been good for me and Angela. She hasn't seemed like the same Angela, and I tend to lose patience with her.

Your Angela reminds me why I liked Angela to begin with.
jsq chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Can I just say how thrilled I am that we'll be hearing more of Angela's thoughts this season? I feel very redundant in my reviews, and I'd love to say something more thoughtful, but I just adore your writing style. These narrations are both hilarious and insightful. Great job.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Too much fun as always! So glad you'll be giving at least a taste for each episode! Oh and glad I'm not the only one who had to pick my jaw up off the floor and wipe the drool off my chin after the take off the jacket to reveal the serious Booth hotness! ;) As for the story (yeah supposed to reviewing the writing), love your insights into what they're thinking and how much setting plays into who we are. Last line was brilliant!