Reviews for A Chance in Time
stop making her a pcikme
LadyEchoLynn chapter 42 . 1/6
Loved it!
Santanasev109 chapter 40 . 11/29/2023
I'm not the biggest fan of time Turner fics normally but this was AMAZING. it had me straight bedridden glued to my phone. couldn't put it down
Drsquirrel chapter 42 . 8/30/2023
Sigh… that was lovely. I totally binge read this and now I’m regretting not reading slower. I loved the subtle changes you made that had lasting effects on the future. It all seemed very plausible in terms of the story line, which is difficult to imagine given how things ended. Loved it all though. Thank you for this story!
agz92310 chapter 41 . 8/25/2023
Still love this fic. First one I ever read 10 years ago
Guest chapter 42 . 7/4/2023
Absolutely loved this story
maiqsmail chapter 6 . 7/5/2023
1 Hermione feels OOC, more like self insert OC.
2 Dumbdumb and Hagrid talk different too. Both mannerism and vocabulary.
3 With how intrusive Dumbdumb is with his legilimency probes, it only made sense in the beginning when he suspected her a death nibbler. Later on it's just rude. Pervert.
4 Cover story is half assed, any smart student would dismantle it in a short time after some superfluous social questioning. At least in other fics the time traveler has a name of previous school for transfer story or claims a background of private tutoring, or is patroned by existing family...
5 No House rivalry represented, nothing stops Snape from chatting up Hermione? No other student characters aside from marauders and Snape. Snape doesn't interact with any snakes at all?
6 I don't think Hermione would sit on her buttocks playing student instead of unraveling her predicament. Why won't she go to Unspeakables? I see she's under the assumption she would go back(forward) yet she stays risking to deform the future she would go. Considering her future is "war won" and she might change that to "war lost", she's really careless. Yea, I know she used time turner for years to attend additional lessons, but still. Unless she persuades herself with some knowledge about time continuum and time paradoxes, in that case she should've at least thought about that too justify that.
7 Almost any character interaction is for a reason. If she falls, she falls into someone's hands/into someone chest. If she has a facial expression, someone notices that and thinks. And so on.
Overall, reads like low quality self-insert female teenage fantasy. I wouldn't be surprised to have some smut later on, with Hermione dramatically deciding to go pro-active to protect her new love. Discontinued reading.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/11/2023
Best HP fanfiction I've read in a long time. Well written too.
Fanfiction fanatic 394 chapter 10 . 6/3/2023
Too late now. You might as well just do what feels right. Lol.
Julie5 chapter 19 . 4/29/2023
why keep Peters role a secret?
Guest chapter 42 . 4/23/2023
Severus’s CHEATING on the contraceptive potion is NOT acceptable at all. Hermione should know what she is drinking. If she wants a third child, she will stop drinking the potion with her complete consciousness. What you’ve written has nothing to do with sweetness, but disrespect and selfishness.
dixie326 chapter 31 . 4/19/2023
I wonder if he watched enough of her first year to know that she was the one who set his robes on fire when Harry's broom was jinxed.
Angelinasway chapter 34 . 4/10/2023
oh that was lovely! I had a feeling Fred made it, and even though you foreshadowed Severus saving Sirius, I totally didn't think he would! Thank you for this!
Angelinasway chapter 1 . 4/8/2023
lol, I knew she was about to faint.
clarelissy chapter 42 . 3/24/2023