Reviews for A Chance in Time
ReineDeRage chapter 42 . 1/27
Groundbreaking. Groundbreaking it was. In 9 years that I spent reading fanfiction I've never read any of that "time-travelling" stories. I don't even know why. I just didn't like the idea, I guess. And the fact that travelling back in time would mean too little an age-difference... But something about that work got me. I gave it a try - and died of a heart-attack right on chapter 1, the scene in the hospital wing. Remus - OMG! And then I just couldn't stop. I was shivered, I was hot and cold and nauseous and moaning and shrieking and whining and weeping. So believable, so painful - and so relieving in the end. It was a bliss, your masterpiece, thank you so much for your work

\P.S. If some of my sentences would seem strange to you - that's, probably 'cause my native language is belarussian
_
Sandy2348 chapter 42 . 1/25
Loved this!
Marigold Valley chapter 37 . 1/14
I kind of wish Hermione would’ve made a dirty comment asking you Severus was a good baker too
Kathryn Holmes chapter 25 . 1/7
I know for your story you've changed a bit of Dumbledore's history, especially having him involved with Minerva. But, it always gets me, both in canon and in fan fiction just how manipulative Dumbledore is. Harry said it best in Deathly Hallows when he told her that he didn't know who Dumbledore cared about, but it definitely wasn't Harry. That's true. Dumbledore, even in canon had many opportunities to defeat Voldemort without setting up a child for slaughter, but never did because he believed the prophecy was more important. And, he wanted to be Master of Death. In many ways, and without the Hallows, he was master of death because his choices, his manipulations killed so many, especially on his own side of the war.
Sunny9927 chapter 2 . 11/29/2022
why she sound stupid in here ?
Sissy23 chapter 42 . 11/24/2022
Fantastico
Lady Sundowne chapter 22 . 11/12/2022
I cried too...
PrinzessinKairi chapter 18 . 7/21/2022
oh shit. help
deuces789 chapter 4 . 7/1/2022
Bruhhh girl get better at acting this is a bit painful to witness lol
COULDNT12761022 chapter 3 . 5/12/2022
Snape seems to speak proper so he would most likely say undergarments
Drea1256 chapter 42 . 4/20/2022
Just finished... Very much enjoyed the whole story
paulieandgilbert chapter 42 . 3/6/2022
This is a beautiful story, and extremely well written! I'd like to add, it's a testament to your writing skills that this contains that many "smut" scenes, without ever becoming repetitive or boring! It is well known, writing smut isn't easy. Your interweaving of humor and angst is also exemplary! Excellent work! BRAVO! Now I'm off to read your next story!
BowieQueen chapter 42 . 2/23/2022
This was an amazing twist on the time turner fic. Thank you. Most enjoyable.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/17/2022
So you wrote Harry as the ass. Okay, but Ron really is an ass.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/16/2022
If you can't change things what's the point in going bsck
2,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »