Reviews for A Chance in Time
Savvicus chapter 42 . 7/16
Just lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this story!

Happy writing,
Savvicus
CodenameSev chapter 30 . 7/15
OH MY GOD. AUTHOR OMG YOU NEARLY MADE ME STOPPED READING THIS BECAUS EI WAS AFRAID OF HEART ACHE OMG I LOVE THIS.
CodenameSev chapter 1 . 7/15
nooooo
CodenameSev chapter 1 . 7/15
are you going to let severus die? NOOOO
crystalpotter-weasley chapter 42 . 6/17
Hello, I don't know if you will get this or not but I just wanted to say how much I loved this story. I have read literally thousands of Harry Potter fan fiction stories (and I love time travel ones) but this is my absolute favorite! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story, and I hope you continue writing.
pambob343 chapter 42 . 6/15
Omg! What a fantastic read! Thanks!
lorena.martincorrea chapter 18 . 6/15
Yes you hotted me lot

Great lemmon
robituputup chapter 42 . 6/5
Brilliant! Absolutely fantastic. Thank you :)
FranceHufflepuff chapter 36 . 6/1
I love this story! Well-written and really great! This is my most favourite chapter.
0Rosina0 chapter 1 . 5/29
I was hoping that Hermione would go forward in time, but only so far as to meet Snape and save him. I guess Mcgonagal will work instead.
Fantomette34 chapter 42 . 5/27
Thank you for sharing this fascinating story, absolutely great !
Definitely one of the HG / SS travel fics in the most awesome time I have read :)
You are a fantastic author and I hope to read you again...
Everything was perfect: the interactions between the characters, their character, their love and the sensuality of certain passages ;)
Congratulations and many thanks for this quality fiction !
carryon chapter 42 . 5/18
sigh.. what an amazing author you are.. I suppose I should be jealous, but with this great journey you gave me I cannot. This is the second time I have read this story and laugh, and cry my eyes out, and felt my heart grow with it. I think it will not be the last time either, I just enjoy reading my favourites stories again and again. I wish I'd have your talent and give others what you gave me.. You are wonderful, really and I hope you'll keep doing this as long as you can. Real life might interfere sometimes, but making people happy it's such an awe inspiring and quite rare gift that it is priceless. So thank you so much! We will always be here, supporting you in your journeys, hoping that you'll take us along.
This is a decent story, but the grammar is just utterly atrocious. Incomplete clauses, run-ons, fragments, incorrect comma usage, and et cetera litter the story and make it a little cringy to read. I highly suggest going through the entire story and editing thoroughly the piece and getting it checked with a beta so your story isn't ruined by poor grammar clogging up the system.
TGSweetman, Owls are taken at the end of their fifth year; Newts are the ones to be taken at the end of the seventh year.
wine witch chapter 42 . 5/13
Thanks for this wonderful, long story!
2,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »