Reviews for Phineas & Ferb's Excellent Adventure
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
phineas and ferb
EeveeRoseRunner chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
I just love your crossovers. XP
CrossoverFan chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
"platypi don't do much."

Ooh, I wish he had said 'Platypuses, platypi, platypeople, well anyway they don't do much.' But on the other hand most people wouldn't get the joke.

"I shall never wash this cheek again!" he exclaimed happily "oh, who am I kidding? Of course I will; I do not wish to get an infection."

Dude, that was so beautifully Baljeet.

"Guys, check out this article in a newspaper I have for some reason!" (That really sounds like a line Phineas and Ferb would use) Dick yelled excitedly, pointing to a picture in said newspaper "it's about a noseless kid daredevil; look at him, I think he could be my long lost son!"

Yay Kick, Kick, Kick, Kick Buttowski! Are you really going to do it or are you just toying with my emotions better subscribe to Author Alerts just to be on the safe side. I have to imagine Dick is one of Kick's heroes, wow their names are so close I never realized that until I typed them down, cool.
CrossoverFan chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
"I only broke three of them," Dick replied proudly.' For him that is really really good.

'During the ride, the most charming little one hit wonder played.' Nice addition, Phineas and Ferb's one hit wonder even in their FanFiction it's the only music played in an elevators.

"He's, um, a scientist," Vanessa replied.' LI-wait no 'mad scientist' so that's actually true, yay Vanessa's back. Plus new chapter and it was hilarious, and a little dramatic/suspenseful.
The Eds Rock chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
This story is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter.
CrossoverFan chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Great chapter. I hope there's another tender meeting between Ferb and Vanessa, I always liked that semi-crack pairing.
Mitchkpfan chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
There's a lot I liked about this chapter: Riley as "Brain Girl", Linda taking C.A.R.'s insults as jokes (and not getting that he's A.I.), the Batman T.V. show reference, Jacobo's dislike of being the Toddinator's torso (and Phineas pointing out the necessity of that role), and Scorpious' reveal to Riley.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Mitchkpfan chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Good chapter. Phineas, Ferb, and their friends are tailing Todd and his friends, as are Candice and Riley (unknowingly). Also, Doof has learned that he's under new management, but he's got something more than just his company at stake (which might push Ferb's buttons as well).

Thanks for using my suggestions for this and for your other current story. I look forward to the next chapters of both.

Again, take care and happy holidays.

Mitch
Mitchkpfan chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Todd and Jacobo in the Beak suit: cool idea. I wonder if Sheldon has a better chance of stopping KPP than they do; the suit does not make the hero you know.

I suggest you keep in mind that the Beak suit changes the wearer's voice. Of course, it may make Todd's voice sound different than when Phineas used it.

I liked how you have Candice and Riley start to really bond. As was recently pointed out on the show, Candice can't drive without an adult. However, Riley's family does have a self-driving talking spy car with them...

It looks like Doof is about to learn that he's under new management...and Danville may be in more trouble than it's usually in when it's just him.

Take care and good luck with future chapters.
CrossoverFan chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Yay Lawrence is going to be rich. Assuming he has insurance on his antiques.
Mitchkpfan chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
That was a fun chapter; I laughed out loud in some places ("Fragile means something doesn't break easily, right?"). Candice seems rather certain that no one could go through as much craziness as she does or have met the hero she knows, so why believe this new girl? It looks like the city of Danville will be in more trouble than even Doofenshmirtz knows right now. Candice and Linda may soon find out more about the Darings the hard way.

Also, it seems that Todd and Jacobo will face consequences with trying to take advantage of Phineas and Ferb.

I look forward to future chapters. I wonder how Isabella is doing with Baljett?
Killjoy slash Whovian chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
LOL! XD

Please update, I want to read the few chapters. And I like it so far, It's interesting, Todd is using people, which Phineas might be in a naive style again... -_- LOVE IT! :D
MissyMeghan3 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
great story update soon!
Mitchkpfan chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I'm glad you're back. Things are getting interesting. Will Todd be on easy street taking advantage of Phineas and Ferb? Will Lawrence meet Dick Daring and bond? Will Riley teach Candice how to keep younger brothers in line? Will Katherine be able to keep her secret around Linda? Will Baljeet win over Riley?

My own answers are "not for long", "probably, and over stuff from the 1970s", "yes, but that never works for her", "yes, knowing Linda", and "not likely, but it would be fun to watch him try".

Good luck on the next chapter.
Killjoy slash Whovian chapter 3 . 6/29/2010