Reviews for One Hundred Starry Nights
Scribbled Truth chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
Damn I really love these oneshots. I like how they flow in some sort of order but focus on important moments in their relationship. I hope you write some more someday :D
Straight Edge Queen chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
Great chapter! Please continue.
lederra chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Good start
Yammy1983 chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
jane doe anon chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
This is an overdue review. I have been reading and not really reviewing. I like the idea of this story as a series of one shots in a character's life. It lets you cover a lot of ground without rehashing the show verbatim which can seem overdone. It also shows alot about the characters but just focusing on one event or scene.

I like your OC and her relationship with the Sons' I really liked the chapter where Tig and Opie helped her vandalize Ima's car:).
Yammy1983 chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
kvsgrl chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
Oh yes this has to be my favorite. Anything nasty that happens to Ima ho I like. And the guys were hilarious. Please write more like this. Keep up the excellent work.

kvsgrl chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
Oh Ima needs to be bitched slapped again. She is nothing but a piece of easy ass for Jax. And I hope Jax gets put in his place for being an ass to his sister she didn't start it. The dial a skanky ho did. Good for Kelly for sticking up for herself. I can't believe Jax left Tara for some nasty piece of trash like Imaho. Keep up the great work.

kvsgrl chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
She should have known stuff like this would happen. I can see why Juice would punch Tyler after being hit. I really want to read more of this. Please keep up the great work.

Yammy1983 chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
kvsgrl chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Oh this was cute. Of course he would win at soccer look at the prize he had waiting. However the caveman act in the parking lot would not fly very well. Tyler didn't do anything and Juice was acting like a little boy. Typical man. Keep up the awesome work.

Yammy1983 chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Skipre chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
awww...I wanna know who won! I want to visualise Juice playing soccer!
kvsgrl chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Very funny. I can see Gemma making them all work like that. You should defiantly write more of these. Keep up the great work.

Yammy1983 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010