Reviews for Never Settle For Less
MKsBeautiful chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
...oh what a gorgeous story! *swoon*
What luck I still find story's from you I haven't read. I'd wish you would write some more one day with Foyle/Sam, yours are truly some of the best. And this was the most delightful bit of fluff. Thank you, it will be re-read lots of times :)
red2013 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
i love this tale

red.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Trust Christopher Foyle to know the right thing to say, at the last! :)
utopia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Well done!
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Adam undone. Very neat, the way you unpick the nasty bit of storyline that separates them!

I enjoyed this a lot.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Thanks for the lovely fluffy ending:).
emma de los nardos chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is such a sweet story...I love how Sam ends up admitting to Foyle that he is the one she is in love with, not Adam. I imagine that she felt like she had nothing to lose by telling him, after having turned down so many other men (Joe, Andrew) in order to keep working with him. I hope you consider writing more FW fanfiction and haven't moved on completely!
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I do love these stories. I just couldn't come at Sam being with a character we barely knew! Andrew treated her horribly, Milner was married at the start and then later on... so it was really only DCS Foyle left. And the relationship between them was just delightful.

Great story!
Dammit Jane chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! ew! why couldn't she have ended up with andrew? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

very well written.
robert bullard cambridge ont chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
very well done... it is as though a series eight should be produced to your story line ...well done once again
TygerCub chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Sweet. Very well written. Just how his return should be shown if there ever is a new episode.
Bookworm Kate chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Excellent story! I really enjoyed reading this, especially after such a good episode. You vocalized what we were thinking.
fs chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
very well written. i haven't seen the latest episodes but i agree with the previous review which is to say that i hope the writers of foyle's war finally get what is coming thru as a foyle and sam union. anyway just love all the foyle's war fanfic. thank you.
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is what happens when you read fanfic and haven't seen the series! I'm going 'who the hell is Adam?' You know the whole reason Sam can't decide who she wants to marry is because she's in love with Foyle! All we need now is the writers of the show to see this! :D Ahem, sorry. As usual, a wonderful piece of writing, and thanks for sharing it with us. :)
pook chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very nice, Tartan. A terrific journey into both people's thoughts and very much in character. Thanks for sharing.