Reviews for Have A Little Faith In Me
FieryRedSunrise chapter 4 . 10/22
I really liked this story. It was good. May I suggest though, that you find a beta to read your stories, as you have a tendency to forget words in your sentences.
I loved this fanifc so much I hope you contiune writing mark and lexie fanfics in memory of them rip I still can't get over it even now :)
Sarah Lucille bu chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Good my middle name is lucille
jacksperluvr chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
i liked it lots and lots.
stepner chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
It was sooo good! it ended really well.

quick note: its spelled apologize.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Wow. When I read the what this is about I thought 'Yes, sounds like something I'd really like', but I'm already done,
What in the name of god had you make Lexie such a bitch? Because that's totally out of character for her.
I don't even care about the rest of them at this point.
ashmo2000 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
It took some work, but Mark convinced Lexie and she tamed him;)
Bg3929 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Yeaaah! Lexi pulled a McGee!
tecna chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
it's really really nice
Kynicole chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Love it I wish you would write more this is really cute. Or do another a sequel. Please
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! DOES MER AND ER HAVE KIDS? ITS AMAZING I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! ITS SO SO SO SO SO AMAZING! I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER OF IT!
Penelope Applegate chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Hahahaha! I like protective-dad-Mark :) Tooo cute!

This was a cute story. Well-written and pretty dang funny, too, in true Grey's fasion :)
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hahahah! I love the banter. TOTALLY Grey's. And hysterical.

Lookin good so far :) Can't wait to read more!
brandt659 chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
great story
NoReins94 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Despite the fact that this story was mainly dialogue, I really enjoyed it! It was different and was a fast read. :) Great work.