Reviews for Have A Little Faith In Me
stepner chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
It was sooo good! it ended really well.

quick note: its spelled apologize.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Wow. When I read the what this is about I thought 'Yes, sounds like something I'd really like', but I'm already done,
What in the name of god had you make Lexie such a bitch? Because that's totally out of character for her.
I don't even care about the rest of them at this point.
ashmo2000 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
It took some work, but Mark convinced Lexie and she tamed him;)
Bg3929 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Yeaaah! Lexi pulled a McGee!
tecna chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
it's really really nice
Kynicole chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Love it I wish you would write more this is really cute. Or do another a sequel. Please
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! DOES MER AND ER HAVE KIDS? ITS AMAZING I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! ITS SO SO SO SO SO AMAZING! I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER OF IT!
Penelope Applegate chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Hahahaha! I like protective-dad-Mark :) Tooo cute!

This was a cute story. Well-written and pretty dang funny, too, in true Grey's fasion :)
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hahahah! I love the banter. TOTALLY Grey's. And hysterical.

Lookin good so far :) Can't wait to read more!
brandt659 chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
great story
NoReins94 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Despite the fact that this story was mainly dialogue, I really enjoyed it! It was different and was a fast read. :) Great work.
storiesbime chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
amazing story! it is one of the most well written, well planned out stories that i have read. everyone was really in character and interacted well together. the only thing i think is bad about the story is that there is so much time that we miss out on. lucy goes from 6 week check up to 14 year old big sister going on her first date. you would be my favorite author(at least for the summer if not forever) if you could go back and write about what happened in the fourteen years that we missed.
kana117 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
i loved this story it was awesome...hope u write more...
haydeertz chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Awwww how cute was this chapter...was it your last one? If so I loved it...hopefully Grey's Anatomy will wise up and put these two together again! lol
Dada77 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010