Reviews for His First
iDaringx3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh I absolutely loved it. I had a feeling it would be about dragon's when I read the summary and saw the characters. The storyline was excellent and your writing style is very easy to understand. I liked the ending in particular, it was extremely well done. Great Work!
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was so sad. :( Took me a moment to realise that it was Norbert, I'd forgotten that he was actually a she.

It was so perfectly written, the last line brought tears to my eyes.
Random Sox chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh Merlin that was great, I love Norbet and Hagrid and Charlie :) I must say this is the first story of its kind I have read. Amazing and new. Love it.
roslintower chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awww...so sad. You wrote Hagrid very well, his 'accent' wasn't overdone at all. Great job.
ImNotSoEpic chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
D::

Sad fic.

Sad, sad fic about Norberta.

I always loved anyone who could do a 'Hagrid' dialogue..

I really liked this fic.
CityGirl419 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Norberta! How sad! Hagrid would be really torn up about it! I think you wrote it very well! How Charlie was depressed. How Norberta was going to die. Everything is sooo sad! GOod writing though! Nice work with your prompt! It fit in nicely!
thenewkait chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww this was so sad. Poor Norbert(a). I loved this story and you did a great job with Hagrid!

thenewkait
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh that was so sweetly done and so sad! I love the idea that Charlie said that, and I love how Hagrid was there. This was a really nicely done fic, and the emotion in it really came through.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was very well written and deeply moving. It's an original idea and your use of the prompt was excellent. I loved your characterisation of Charlie, because you managed to convey a strong respect for & understanding of nature in so few words. It was a fantastic story. Well done.
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww...poor Norberta! That's a great way to use the 'she was mine to look after before she was yours' prompt. I love your originality. I like how you portray Charlie and Hagrid. You make them canon, yet your own. Good job!
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
The concept of "His First" itself is quite unique - I've never seen it done before. Points for originality, and additional points for execution. It's a sweet story. D
breeutiful chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved the last line especially. Also, how you allowed Hagrid to be the last one Nobert/a was really heart-warming, yet tragic. :)
with the monsters chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Oh, god, this was beautiful. It was perfect and heart-breaking and I loved the look at Charlie, because he is simply fascinating, and the return of Norbert. I never thought I'd see him/her again, and especially not in such a tragic way. But you made it work and made it sublime and I am in awe at your wonderfulness.

Please don't die, Ms Norbert :(
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh, I loved this. It was so sweet and sad. I really liked the way you worked the quote in and I felt so bad for Charlie and Hagrid.
GrimmauldPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
My vocabulary seems only capable of a massive "Aw" and "Sniff Sniff" - Once again, beautifully written!