Reviews for The Wandering Heart
TekoloKuautli chapter 6 . 5/9
Wow so hot and sweet and sad and all kinds of quinky hahaha
Amy chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Haha I loovvee your fanfics! They're AmaZIng (0.0)/ Keep up the good work3 **Shipping Ace x Alice so hard
vaosmunch chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
i used to hate ace and take him as a dickhead bit after reading your stories i guess i wont take hom like that again *i guess perhaps sometimes i will*
Guest chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Thank for the chapter,please update soon
CharlotteHibiki chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I read this whole story in 2 days, staying up way too late and waking up way too early. I love all your stories but Ace is my favorite too. Please keep writing! It's not fair to leave us with cliffhangers and tantalizing teasers. :)
Mafiasters chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Please update the next chapter!
I love this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Please update! I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Blue-Eyed-Protector chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Absolutely beautiful, love this story so far! :) And I think that you definitely captured the characters personalities extremely well! Great Job! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
sonamy4eva22 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I'm loving how this story is unfolding. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for more! ;)
serima chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Please update soon!
serima chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Oh the feeeeeeeels!
serima chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
And already I am reeled in. Well done miss, well done. I'm going to put this in my favorites AND my followings. I'm excited to read more of this story. :)
Annaliessa chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You are such an amazing writer! I'm so happy you wrote a fanfic for Ace and Alice! They're my favorite paring. Can't wait to read more! (:
envyofclouds chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
When I found out that you had updated a chapter (for quite some time now) I squealed and almost died of happiness! :D After much wait of this chapter, I have to say I might even be more impressed with your writing. For one it was longer than your usual chapter length and it just might have been deeper too. I can really see the connection going on. Your writing style is perfect for this story and there can be no disagreements that you're very talented at writing. Especially at Ace.

Like others, I really want to know what's going to happen next. I mean another cliffhanger? :( so frustrating but at least you have us on the edge of our seats!

The kiss between Ace and Alice was so a nice little touch ;) very cute. I like how you showed that he can have a much softer and deeper side of him than he lets on. Plus the way you had the dialogue going did not seem like it was going to happen from last chapter. Always manage to surprise me in the best of ways.

Anyway there is nothing to complain about in this chapter and all i can do is shower you with praise. So I look forward to reading the next chapter, whenever that may be, sooner than last time hopefully. Although this part of your ending a/n left me confused. You said that the next chapter might have everything all wrapped up...? O.o is that true? Cuz as awesome as that sounds it seems like there's a lot of unresolved emotions between Alice and Ace for that to happen in one chapter... but than again it is your story. Your freedom lol

Anyway update soon :)
authorgal282 chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Yay! You're back! Also, this story is getting very interesting. I don't think you overused the Ace wanting to kill Alice thing, really. It's more of a thought that hasn't yet left his mind. But it appears as though he's gotten over it (but then again, I'm not the writer, so I have no idea. hehe). I can't wait to see the next chapter! :D
On a side note: typically the crazy guys just scare me. I have no idea why Ace is so frighteningly unstable yet so attractive, at the same time. It's quite the conundrum. As always, I enjoy your style of writing! Good luck, and be sure to have fun. I don't mind waiting if it's as well-written as this one! :D