Reviews for POST MORTEM
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 44 . 7/12/2014
Hey I loved this story! It was so original, and I loved your plot twist about who the murderer was! This last chapter (44 The Beginning) confused me a bit thought?
ex fanfic user chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Wow despite this involving Twilight this is really good. Really well written too. Thank god it's not in Bella's POV because my god she has too many feelings. But this is good, Yaaay Scully should totally like donuts just cause that is so amazing. Does Bella come in at all in this? I want to see if you can portray Bella if you can portray Mulder and Scully so well. Grrrr die die die Bella. Love this story and totally going to keep reading. Bye bye now!
Asterisks chapter 44 . 5/6/2012
This is such an unlikely crossover that I couldn't help but read it. It's been quite a while since I last watched or read either of them but I think I could safely say that you captured the characters very well, and the mood of the stories too. This was very good, I hope to read more of your work.
Kelsismom chapter 46 . 9/26/2011
Oh wow! At first I thought it was Bella's pov and her thoughts on becoming a vampire.

But this is definitely more intriguing.

Must read more!
Emerald Star73 chapter 46 . 9/23/2011
Intriguing! I wonder if it was really her...or just her badge. :)
Lotta Devon chapter 46 . 9/21/2011
Wow. Just wow. Please please please write more, I'm hooked already!
easyqueenie chapter 45 . 9/21/2011
Just wanted to say how much I've loved this fic. Also wanted to add that RE Hughes' ability to smell Scully's blood. As he was a pathologist I assumed he was very aware of the smell of human blood in general, not that of a specific person but just the smell of a human's blood, and that was why he was able to "smell" her. Just my opinion.
Kelsismom chapter 45 . 9/13/2011
Wow! A fellow author, EmeraldStar73, recc'd this story when she updated, and since I am an X-Files fan, I had to check it out!

Initially, I wondered how close, if at all, it would resemble one of my favorite X-Files episodes "Bad Blood" (which I think was during season 5.) Surprisingly there were two similarities but not even similar enough to compare any reference from one to the other.

You definitely get an A for originality, and I really enjoyed the way you linked Scully and Mulder to the strange happenings in Forks. I was guessing all the way to the end. And I think it was clever the way you tied it up so that the Cullens were able to assist the agents in the future, and in turn, the Cullens' secret would remain a secret.

I particularly enjoyed the short chapters as it was easy for me to keep reading when I only had a few moments to spare.

It was well-thought out and well-done. Congratulations and good job!
Kelsismom chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Ha ha...that was cute how Scully reacted to meeting Dr. Cullen. :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 44 . 8/25/2011
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
Interesting. This is a fascinating story! Thanks for writing!
Emerald Star73 chapter 44 . 8/11/2011
Great ending! That was perfect. I'm looking forward to those outtakes!
Emerald Star73 chapter 43 . 8/11/2011
I started smiling as soon as I saw Mike's name. Even before I saw the part about the unicorns. lol Poor Mike.

Five months later? So would this be during the time that Edward had left Bella?
Lotta Devon chapter 44 . 8/11/2011
That was a brilliant end *claps*

I love the idea of an alliance between the Cullens and Mulder, and I thoroughly enjoyed chapter 43.

Plus, I got really excited in 44 at the Smoking Man! Ahahaa :D

Wow, I loved this story so much... amazing!
Fiona Sullivan chapter 44 . 8/11/2011
Great story,interesting and unusual crossover which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Well done you.

Please can I have a PDF copy when ready, as I would like to read it again.

Fi