Reviews for ALL THAT GLITTERS
CrescentLight chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Okay, I finished the first few chapters and then, I stopped reading this. I'm not saying it's a bad fanfic, but I just don't like it. You messed up TCP and SM. Since when did Serena do ballets? And this is just weird, but plz write more TCP fanfics! And may I be your beta-reader?
Marie chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I love sailor moon but i don't belive that she belongs in "The Cherry Project". Love your writing.
Sailor chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I really do not like you becuse you messed up The Cherry Project! I am so not reading this any more.
Mini-MoonStar chapter 17 . 8/6/2003
ugh! this was so not a crossover!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 13 . 8/6/2003
mamorus a jackass!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
ghetto. good for bashing mamoru but why isnt seiya in this?
Mini-MoonStar chapter 7 . 8/6/2003
*sighs* once again, no connections. and mamoru is a jackass!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
sheesh. sry, but couldnt you do something to merge the two stories together? its an excellent combination but youre not doing anything with it!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
no no no no no no no no! already this is turning out for the worst! couldnt you pair usagi with someone other than mamoru!
Cookies 'n' Cream1 chapter 17 . 2/25/2002
Awwwwwww! so sweet! I kinda like how you ended it, though it was TOO SHORT! It left it up to my imagination...then again...it leaves a wide bearth for a sequel! Sequel, please? Email me when you write it!

thanks!
Cookies 'n' Cream1 chapter 16 . 2/24/2002
Oh my gosh, how did he know she was Sailor Moon! Oh, this is getting good! MAke Canty break her leg! Make Chieri be perfect!
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 16 . 2/23/2002
two love stories in one. *smirk*
Kate chapter 15 . 2/23/2002
Oh, who will win? make it be Cherry, not that bitch Canty! I can't wait to see! I have to read this tomorrow!
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 14 . 2/22/2002
*frowns slightly* hmmmmm...poor Cherry type.
Lena Sauran chapter 13 . 2/20/2002
*Shrieks in indignation* More right now, you evil cliffie writing person!