Reviews for Need
ili777 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Well at list it had a happy ending :)
SkyeZ chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Oh please some more XD

its so good!
nbcaihbsd chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
oh.. i almost cryind when they "killed" Hinata to revive her later again..

*blush* that lemon was great.. 10 points from 10.. but poor Kiba.. XD

OMG nice how Hinata did put Naruto on place..

loook forward for update
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
awwwwwwww this is so sad what happened to i love it anyway.i hope there is more if there are more chapters please i hope you update whenever you get the chance to please.
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
Interesting story so far. I'm curious to see what you're going to do with it from here.
Fallen's Wrath chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very good story. It show's the dormant soft/caring side of Naruto that we could all see came from Hinata's influence. Still waiting for chapter 12. I hope you've still got the creative juices and time to keep this going. Keep up the good work.

Fallen
Gemini.L.Beatrice chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
this is a great story :) favorited
Godschildtweety chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Great story
Chewie Cookies chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Wow... Damn, this is something good! I'm just glad Hinata didn't stay dead!

Keep up the good work!
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Europe... in the Narutoverse...
ForeverFallen76 chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Holy shit! That chapter was one hell of a tear-jerker! Especially when he crossed the threshold of their house. I would have broken down into a sobbing mess not soon after that point. Anyway, this story is flat out awesome. As such had been officially updated to one of my favorites. Later.
Angel's Garden chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
you bastard! how dare you end it here! I want to know what happen. Damn these cliff hangers! They should never be made!
allconspirer chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
O this was a great chapter, I would call it a great ending but you are to bless us with more so I shall not say that! I shall continue reading but be careful, this is a trap many writers fall into, they have too many ideas and never stop... I know it's my problem!

Still great chapter and wonderful moments between Naruto and Hinata, Hinata was a bit more forward than I would have thought but I still liked it!

Looking forward to the next!
jeff22003 chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
Better switch wasn't a virgin to had no maidenhead or something because she was raped and then it is a matter of contaversey as to if a woman is still a virgin despite sexual assult also it sounds better
Annasuki chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
awww I'm so happy that she is awake again! the breakfast scene I thought was cute. Can't wait to find out what happens next in your fanfic!