Reviews for Le soleil est près de moi
MewIchigoPrincess chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh please continue this! I really love it! It's a great story! I want to read more! PLEASE update!
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Well now. This is just plain gorgeous. I'm left quite calm and speechless after reading this. You capture these two absolutely perfectly. (The part with Kyouya and the notebook was genius.)

Looking forward to more.
LionStar27 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
OMG please continue! This story is so beautiful! I simply cannot resist reading it!
Revenial chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Fantastic I hope you are going to continue / have continued!

Revenial
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
*squee!* This was beautiful, I only wish I could read french so I would understand the song lyrics.
MhiaFujioka chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Kawaii Especially for your first Ouran fic. After watching the anime, I highly reccomend the manga, definately if you are a TamaHaru fan. It's on chapter 80, and we have to wait 3 months for the climax. So, you should have plenty of time to continue. (sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, iPhone is not my best friend.)
XxhsakuraxX chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love it! I love it! please continue!
Eileena of Idreal chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This story is so cute! I LOVED the Ooteri Kyoya Notebook thing. That made me laugh. Please keep it up!
InceptionErection chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Sque! I'm majorly loving on this story! I like the French using. It makes me brush up on my French. Lol I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job! o/o :3
JL724 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
aH...i like this. it's so strange how a slapstick anime can provide so much angst and inspiration. i really do like this alot. let's hope authors like you will start to outnumber the merciless fangirls.
a spark of insanity chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh My God, thank you for writing something worth while, I am floored by your use of imagery and can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
Amythista chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh, marvelous! Can't wait for more!
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is a good fic considering it is your first Ouran one. Do you know that there is a manga of this series and the manga is much better, but the last two episodes of the anime do foreshadow what is to come in the manga. The manga is currently at 80 chapters on manga sites.
Hel14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great great fic !
I'm waiting for the next chapter !