Reviews for Yesterday is Today
Starrynhite chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I loved it! Spock is my favorite Star Trek character, and I feel you were as true to him as you could be given the story.
mary shooter chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
i love all tos star trek stories didn't the rest of the wounder where they was . it seemed they was in bed for about a month
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This was wow. I love Spock's urges, the mental conversations between the primal and the logical sides. and how he literally courted Kirk. The lemon was nice too, right amount of sensual.
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
The story developed beautifully. I love how you slowly progressed Spock's sneaky courtship of the captain. It was subtle but effective.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This was very well written! I loved it. You wrote Spocks pov very well. Thank you!
Mirage chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
great Story and lovely Pairing. i love Spocks wilder side he should let him out more often
Sprirk fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was so freaking good! Omg
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I understood nothing at all...but the things I could understand were great.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
LOVE IT! SO HOT!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
A very sexy story. With a possessive!Spock courting his mate. Spock was gentle and considerate to Jim.
bleachdreamer0 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oooo.. Spock, your human is showing. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hot damn
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That...that was absolutely fantastic. The flow of the story was prefect, the build up sweet, and your writing style was beautiful., great job!
Spoon10488 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hot!
Godzillajo6678 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was amazing! You have a very compelling style and it makes your stories leap off the page. Looking forward to more!