Reviews for Haircut
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
you are not allowed to write this well and just... i'm sorry i'm not avery useful critic but i do love your writing and your stories and yeah.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love this so very very much. It actually made me want to cry. In a good way though.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That's so sad that Dean saved him hair from the bangs Jess ran her fingers through.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nice.
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
awww! that was so cute! *sniffles* Dean's such a nice big brother :)

great job :D
123kat chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was so very touching. Dean just knew how much Jess and the hair meant to Sam. Awesome story.
Dipenates chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is awesome. The lock of hair tied with dental floss? Made me cry. Beautiful job.
dsl116 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
A very sweet story. I really liked it.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
What a beautiful, touching story. Loved how Dean was there for Sam when he got reminded of Jess and was lost in his memories. Very nice how did it from Sam's POV and how, despite his distress, Sam still sees everything Dean does or rather every feeling displaying on his face.

Loved this:

He asked it so lightly, so gently, I wanted to answer, but I had to swallow a couple of times before I could.

He kept the glare, but I saw it fizzle into a smile as he walked back behind me.

...and I LOVED how Sam absorbs Dean's gentleness and care:

I closed my eyes and just let myself feel him touching me, caring for me, just as automatically and naturally as he ever had in our lives. I never realized how much I'd missed that. [...] He breathed out a soft laugh, but I knew he was smiling and that it was engendered by fondness and not mirth.

Great job of a some very touching brotherly moments!

Please keep going, D.
phyllis2779 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was such a sweet story.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Amazing story! beautifully written and the best part...

"Sure." He rolled up the towel to keep all the hair in and tossed it into the bathroom. When he came back out, he offered a lock of my hair to me. It was a couple inches long and he'd tied it up with dental floss.

"Here."

"What's that for?"

"It's from your bangs." He said. "Keep it for Jess."

Absolutely beautiful!

Shar
Daisy S chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw Sam... love it!
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This was - wow. Just wow. The soft gentleness of that powerful bro-mo at the end? Still swallowing down the lump in my throat. Awesome.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw! That was a sweet one ~
I liked it, really
See ya next o/
Rosetta
mousefiction chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow... that fic really showed Dean's gentle side. Way to go, it was great!