Reviews for At Least You Avenged Some Ancient Ashes
Ali Starke chapter 1 . 2/22
I feel absolutely awful about adoring this so much.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I dont think ive ever considered what would have happened if the warden was killed when their companions turned on them, i suppose similar circumstances apply to shale and zev's moments of idiocy
Alex-Papa Storytime-Markov chapter 1 . 5/15/2014

GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Not to be an idiot, but there were in fact another warden in the battle for the capitol. The one that went suicidal jumper. And he had equipment to make another joining for at least one more person. 1-2 Grey Wardens extra. If he actually SHOT the arch-demon down with magic/giant/normal arrows/rocks or other projectiles. Instead of making the leaping mantis. Yes, It's incredible cool, but ultimately STUPID! Sacrificing a GW like that. I mean sure they had 2 spares but really. That was his great master plan?

Except that it was a good story, wherein you captured the characters well. And their reactions are very believable. (well except for Leliana and Wynne, but you were going canon with that so there you have it)
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I never could understand why they so believed that it was possible for them to take out two Grey Wardens of all things. I couldn't help but keep on grinning just as I do with most of your humor stories that I've read, and this was awesome. Leliana and the ancient Wynne are always so self-righteous, and although I do like the characters, it's quite funny seeing them die. Very clever idea and great execution.
myredturtle chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I enjoyed this so much... thank you!

Also, Morrigan is the only female companion I can stand, so this was great.
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I completely agree with you on this. Their reactions were quite ludicrous and I ended up having to back track and replace Leliana with someone more... not stupid. Interestingly, I tested what would happen if I told her the truth afterwards and all she did was abandon the party. THAT reaction made a heck of a lot more sense, even if it did suck. Course, that was just screwing around really. I just wanted to see what would happen if I did pour in the blood, so I ended up reloading to the point before pouring the blood in the ashes. Long inane babbling cut short, I find your story of what happened after they succeeded extremely amusing and I enjoyed reading it.
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
hahahahhaha...o i died! hehe this is...really funny. thank you! though, truthfully...i never do that the ashes... because i actually LIKE killing the crazy people XD i say i will...but i dont. i love this, really! and now to your page to find more!
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Well, ouch. Harsh, man. But totally true.

I'm such a bastard, but I laughed.
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'm fairly certain that Leliana and Wynne were thinking "We're a poorly thought through scenario that the players will totally not be pissed at!"

Seriously, I can't see Leliana trying to kill the Warden for anything short of baby murder. Then again, she is more pissed if you insult her taste in shoes than if you stab a holy man in the face...

Oh, Dragon Age script writers, why don't you think these things through?
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ummmm, I finally finished playing Dragon Age a couple of days ago (I tend to lose interest in RPGs around 20 hours in, and I'd quit twice in the fight with the maleficar den in Denerim) and the existence of Dragon Age fan fiction was definitely an inspiration (as I didn't want to look at any of it until I'd played through at least once).

Ummm I loved reading through your dragon age pet peeves, and the set of stories with Anastasia and Nathanial Howe. Here though- first it is completely legitimate as a story, and Morrigan's 'you are an idiot' explanation was a bit of fun- but I kind of see Leliana and Wynne's point here, destroying a religious relic of that sort, especially one with real power is seriously messed up.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Totally, awesome. Oh my god. I mean I never liked Wynne with her sanctimonious bullshit now I positively despise her. Thanks for killing those two morons.
Japboix1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Lmao, that's hilarious. Well sort of. Never actually thought of the possibility of them actually succeeding in killing the Warden and Alistair XD
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
lolz i always wondered what would happen if i poisoned the ashes...wont be doing that any time soon
3cars chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
that was a very interesting concept.

i actually never considered what might happen if leliana or wynne (or both) even won.

very nicely done.