Reviews for Conversations at Midnight
JMB chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
- I like them as best-friends..

and I kinda wish that they were more than that.

But since he IS married and that they ARE ONLY friends,

They could have at least seemed closer

or less serious like their alternate selves!

..GOSHy!

Why did Charlie have to die?

I wish they were somehow able to bring him back (

..somehow! ANYTHING or ANYWAY will DO!

...whatever, I guess that's too much to ask!
anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I thought this story was brilliantly written. The characters were perfect, the length just right, and the turn to humour at the end was a nice touch. Well done, I want more Charlie stories from you. I miss him.
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
well written, could see this actually play out like this, so well in character for Olivia and Charlie
stravvberry chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OMG that totally makes sense!

Peter called to see if Olivia got jalous.

hmmm well maybe not... but no it makes sense... and okay I want to believe xD

okay back to the actual review:

Loved it (especially the fact that with the whole peter calling for rachel on olives phone to check her reaction)

And I think you did a great job writing charlie
BrightAngel3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow! Amazing job, i love the chemistry/friendship between charlie and olivia. :)
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hate to repeat everyone else, but this was excellent and reminded me how much I miss Charlie. You did a great job writing both of them and it was so perfect it should be canon. It was vivid and easy to see and hear. I can't even pick out a favorite line. Great job!
SNa9oABC chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh man, this was great. Charlie's voice was spot-on, as was Olivia's denial. I love the "male" perspective Charlie was able to shine on this situation... made it all the better!
spark3597 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
JFC. That was so adorable! And now I really miss Charlie. And I LOVED that you mentioned Bones and I knew that Olivia would hate it too! Lots of love for this fic!
PsychVamp chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I loved this story. You got Charlie perfect, I always imagined them having conversations like this. It did made me miss Charlie very much. Excellant story.

Loved the Bones at the end. haha
oranfly chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Absolutely loved it! You wrote Charlie very well! This made me miss him so much :( Thanks for the read :)
tigersbride chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Every time I see that you have written something I immediately read it, and it always makes me smile, or sad. Whatever you want me to do!

You just seem to have the characters off to an art!

So I'd like to personally thank you for writing!
jandl chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh, how I loved this. I must say that every time I think I have gotten over the loss of Charlie, I read a fic set in the past with him in it and my heart breaks over his absence all over again. *is sad*

I love how you wrote him in this. He is the perfect mixture of professional partner and best friend, and I think you balanced those two aspects of his relationship with Liv brilliantly.

I especially like that you had it that Liv got a scratch from being shoved into the wall. It's something that I never thought about before, but I doubt she escaped the sewers unscathed. And I, like Charlie, thought Peter's little defensive move made it rather obvious that he had a bit of a thing for her given that Liv has proven time and again that she is more than capable of taking care of herself.

Great story, interesting conversation, and awesome Charlie!
VikkiHeat chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh! This reminded me how much I miss Charlie! :( I really loved his friendship with Olivia, even more so when we found out he was married.

You captured their friendship perfectly. This is the kind of scene I would have loved to see on the show.

Loved the mention of Bones at the end too, haha!

Great fic! :)