Reviews for All That Jazz
irelandk chapter 23 . 7/4
:-)
Leo105 chapter 23 . 2/4
Thank you so much for this beautiful story! I love these kinda love stories where they're in the early twentieth century. Your story was beautifully written and the love between the two of them was evident from the very first moment they saw each other. I'm also very happy about how Bella turned out after all. I worried at the beginning because of the way she was influenced by her mother, but in the end she finally is a strong woman. And well, I don't think I have to say anything about Edward... It's obvious he's one of the nicest and cutest characters ever created and I'm so happy to read fanfictions where this said character is reflected as good as it is here in this one. To be honest, I loved all of your characters, from Esme over Mrs. Mason (Sr.) to Carlisle. Aah, Carlisle... *sigh* he's like my all time favourite next to Edward. I just love this character so much, he's so nice and gentle and just... Argh, I could hug him to death for being the person he is. So to sum up, you did a fantastic job and I really loved reading this story. The only thing I kinda missed was the meeting between Bella and her father's family. But one can't have it all, now can he? In the end, it doesn't matter because you just KNOW those two are gonna have a beautiful life ahead together. Thank you for that. And I'm really sorry for the loss of your family members. I hope they rest in peace.
divyvicki chapter 23 . 8/22/2016
I really loved this story!
divyvicki chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
They are so cute together.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 8/22/2016
You must have decided against having 8 more chapters. Love the detail u gave us.
gabby1017 chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
Such a sweet chapter.
gabby1017 chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Oh, Jen, don't worry... You write, we read... simple as that. It was a wonderful chapter... So great to see Bella grow with new ideas and understand love... The importance of each relationship being an amazing teacher to her... Loved it.
midnite serenade chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
I'm thoroughly enjoying this fic. I haven't read much FF in ages. This one is rich and well written. IDK if you're from the Chicago area or not (I am), or if anyone mentioned it previously. I dated a guy who grew up in Back of the Yards. He told me to this day, on really hot humid days you can still smell the decay and whatever else from the old stock yards.

I think I saw in your bio that you're doing OF now. If so, I'll be sure to look you up.
- Rondell
gabby1017 chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
Whatever it was, Be;;a can be certain of Edward... trust... love...
divyvicki chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
I'm so glad Alice sent her her wedding dress. Can't wait for the description of it.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
I would love it if Alice designed her wedding dress!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
Love this story so much. I hope you will post the epilogue soon
gabby1017 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
But the timing of the kiss was perfect... it was chaste and sweet... Bella is willing to learn new ways... Mabe a bit afraid, but she trusts Edward.
gabby1017 chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
All that nervousness for nothing... Edward gets his girl... But poor Jasper... So, he'll make a living as a musician... playing honky-tonk places... He already smokes... Looking forward to more... And yes... complete means... all the chapters are available... whoo hoo.
gabby1017 chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Aww, they're so cute together... And Lauren and Tanya can eat dirt... I would have said sh*t, but it's not ladylike... LOL...
2,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »