Reviews for All That Jazz
LAB1 chapter 21 . 7/17
It's been several years since I last read this beautiful story. Interestingly, I only remembered the Alice and Jasper parts! I so enjoyed the emotion and growth of Bella as I felt like I was rediscovering her quiet strength!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 23 . 4/14
Hello Jen, I am not sure the story should have stopped there. Some loose ends are still dangling in the wind. Hopefully the epilogue is on your home page and a proper conclusion for a beautiful story is there as well.
Thx for sharing these characters with us. I adored them.
Lionwolf174 chapter 1 . 3/28
Hello. So on the age restrictions are they a hundred percent nesasary. Because I saw this fanfic mentioned in the last so far chapter of When Duty Meets Desire. So just asking. The reason I’m not really concerned about the age restrictions is one because I loved your other fanfics like Smolder and When Duty Meets Desire. And two because I’m ok with the fanfic if it’s anything like When duty meets desire. If you are offended by anything I said or have a problem with it I am truly sorry and I apologize.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 2/19
Man I loved this story so much that although I understand that you could have gone on forever writing more about Edward & Bella...it honestly didn't wrap everything up so if I'm honest, I'm feeling a bit disappointed.

Bella definitely grew into a more confident woman and I enjoyed reading how she got there. Edward loves her so much and you can feel that everytime you write about their interactions or when you give us an EPOV. I just wish we could have gotten more of their newly married life at home and how they are getting along in their new routine as husband & wife. I'd love to know what happened with Alice & Jasper and Emmett & Rose...was she indeed pregnant? I meant to write in the last 2 chapter reviews that I thought it was horrible Alice hadn't made it home for Bella's wedding...Edward sacrificed his honeymoon for them to be together.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story and I think I wrote in my first review that I love these time period fics...the innocence of this time is so sweet. I wish there was more... You mentiond an epilogue but this story hasn't been updated in like 7 years so I guess that never happened which really bums me out because I would have loved to get a glimpse into their future.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 22 . 2/19
Loooove your lemons...so hot! How the heck is this gonna be over in only one more chapter...I'm so confused & sad...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 21 . 2/19
Yayyyyy...finally the time has come! Sooo worth the wait and it was so damn hot! It was realistic yet perfect for them. Glad the talk Em & Rose gave them helped haha.

So your A/N says 8 more chapters but years later it seems to end in 2 so I'm curious to know what happened...did you end up doing a sequel? Guess I'll find out...hard to believe this little story will wrap up in 2 more chapters.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 20 . 2/18
hahahaha loved the chat between Em and Edward! I cannot believe there are only 3 chapters left! So much more to cover...I'm already sad it's going to be over!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 19 . 2/18
Glad Bella told off Lauren! Loved E & B getting to second base lol...hot!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 18 . 2/18
Proposal was soooo sweet! I wish I could see Bella's dress in RL Too bad Alice & Jasper couldn't be there...I was hoping Alice might surprise Bella.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 2/18
I actually enjoyed Jasper's POV...made me understand him much better. Not that I still don't think he was naive before but I'm glad he turned down Aro with his & Alice's future in mind. Although it was a lose/lose situation for him. Interesting that Demetri was told something different about what Jasper did...although that shouldn't be that surprising...like the Mob is going to be straight with everyone. Hopefully Jasper makes it in NY...sounds like he will. Hopefully Jake & Emily are good people. I'm bummed that it sounds like he and Alice will never come back to Chicago...that makes me sad for Bella & Alice.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 2/18
The way we saw Bella at the beginning of this story...it really is interesting to see that it was Alice & Jasper who made so many mistakes. I'm worried for Jasper and of course everyone else that could get hurt with the people he chose to involve himself with.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 14 . 2/18
Thanks for the lemon zest...you write UST soooo well and I can't wait for real lemons! I looooove the build up and you really do write it oh so well!

You had me shocked again...Jasper is staying in New York?! I can't wait to hear what his plans are although I am really worried for him. He'll have nobody...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 2/18
"My beautiful girl," he said reverently, "as though I would ever let you go alone." AWWWWWWWWWW Edward! I fucking love your Edward so damn much!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 12 . 2/18
I'm legit shocked that Alice is leaving to go to France! I can't believe she's leaving Jasper...good for her though! My sissy and I are best friends and even though we don't live in the same state (she's a 5 hour drive away) we still see each other often...I couldn't imagine her leaving to a different country for 2 years so I feel for Bella here!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 11 . 2/18
I have to admit...after the last chapter I HAD to re-watch the proposal scene in Eclipse and it made me smile :)

Loved the wedding and so happy Emmett stood up to Rose/Jasper's dad...that was awesome! I'm glad Edward & Jasper seemed to have squashed their beef for the time being...hopefully they'll be ok. I have a feeling Jasper & Alice are gonna really need Edward & Bella later in this story...

Bella & Edward making out in that dark room...HAWT! Bella feeling the...hardness...HA! Yes girl! I loved Edward's response...so Edward. I can't wait for Alice to have THAT talk with Bella...that will be fun! Can't wait for Bella's reaction lol
2,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »