Reviews for All That Jazz
Bella is selfish
Nlresda123 chapter 23 . 1/21
This was a fantastic story. I absolutely enjoyed it. I'm off to read more of your other written works.
shannon30033 chapter 23 . 12/17/2018
thanks for this awesome story! Loved the way Bella and Edward grew up, so sweet!
LAB1 chapter 21 . 7/17/2018
It's been several years since I last read this beautiful story. Interestingly, I only remembered the Alice and Jasper parts! I so enjoyed the emotion and growth of Bella as I felt like I was rediscovering her quiet strength!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 23 . 4/14/2018
Hello Jen, I am not sure the story should have stopped there. Some loose ends are still dangling in the wind. Hopefully the epilogue is on your home page and a proper conclusion for a beautiful story is there as well.
Thx for sharing these characters with us. I adored them.
Lionwolf174 chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
Hello. So on the age restrictions are they a hundred percent nesasary. Because I saw this fanfic mentioned in the last so far chapter of When Duty Meets Desire. So just asking. The reason I’m not really concerned about the age restrictions is one because I loved your other fanfics like Smolder and When Duty Meets Desire. And two because I’m ok with the fanfic if it’s anything like When duty meets desire. If you are offended by anything I said or have a problem with it I am truly sorry and I apologize.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 2/19/2018
Man I loved this story so much that although I understand that you could have gone on forever writing more about Edward & Bella...it honestly didn't wrap everything up so if I'm honest, I'm feeling a bit disappointed.

Bella definitely grew into a more confident woman and I enjoyed reading how she got there. Edward loves her so much and you can feel that everytime you write about their interactions or when you give us an EPOV. I just wish we could have gotten more of their newly married life at home and how they are getting along in their new routine as husband & wife. I'd love to know what happened with Alice & Jasper and Emmett & Rose...was she indeed pregnant? I meant to write in the last 2 chapter reviews that I thought it was horrible Alice hadn't made it home for Bella's wedding...Edward sacrificed his honeymoon for them to be together.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story and I think I wrote in my first review that I love these time period fics...the innocence of this time is so sweet. I wish there was more... You mentiond an epilogue but this story hasn't been updated in like 7 years so I guess that never happened which really bums me out because I would have loved to get a glimpse into their future.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 22 . 2/19/2018
Loooove your lemons...so hot! How the heck is this gonna be over in only one more chapter...I'm so confused & sad...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 21 . 2/19/2018
Yayyyyy...finally the time has come! Sooo worth the wait and it was so damn hot! It was realistic yet perfect for them. Glad the talk Em & Rose gave them helped haha.

So your A/N says 8 more chapters but years later it seems to end in 2 so I'm curious to know what happened...did you end up doing a sequel? Guess I'll find out...hard to believe this little story will wrap up in 2 more chapters.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 20 . 2/18/2018
hahahaha loved the chat between Em and Edward! I cannot believe there are only 3 chapters left! So much more to cover...I'm already sad it's going to be over!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 19 . 2/18/2018
Glad Bella told off Lauren! Loved E & B getting to second base lol...hot!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 18 . 2/18/2018
Proposal was soooo sweet! I wish I could see Bella's dress in RL Too bad Alice & Jasper couldn't be there...I was hoping Alice might surprise Bella.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 2/18/2018
I actually enjoyed Jasper's POV...made me understand him much better. Not that I still don't think he was naive before but I'm glad he turned down Aro with his & Alice's future in mind. Although it was a lose/lose situation for him. Interesting that Demetri was told something different about what Jasper did...although that shouldn't be that surprising...like the Mob is going to be straight with everyone. Hopefully Jasper makes it in NY...sounds like he will. Hopefully Jake & Emily are good people. I'm bummed that it sounds like he and Alice will never come back to Chicago...that makes me sad for Bella & Alice.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 2/18/2018
The way we saw Bella at the beginning of this story...it really is interesting to see that it was Alice & Jasper who made so many mistakes. I'm worried for Jasper and of course everyone else that could get hurt with the people he chose to involve himself with.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 14 . 2/18/2018
Thanks for the lemon zest...you write UST soooo well and I can't wait for real lemons! I looooove the build up and you really do write it oh so well!

You had me shocked again...Jasper is staying in New York?! I can't wait to hear what his plans are although I am really worried for him. He'll have nobody...
2,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »