Reviews for Surprise
puppyface1000 chapter 25 . 9/15/2016
can't wait to read the sequel to this story bu i can't find it on your profile
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 5/22/2015
there was no real reason for Rose to come back with Donna if Martha was still there I mean if the Doctor wouldn't get rid of someone who almost killed her and could do it again than he doesn't really love her as much as he says. Granted he did in the end but she didn't know that
pinstripesandconverse chapter 15 . 5/18/2015
BOOM I KNEW IT
pinstripesandconverse chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
I BET MARTHA HAS POISONED HER! (just to clarify I like Martha irl just not in this little au world)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wow. This is so bad, there are no words to describe it.
peeseblosm chapter 25 . 11/17/2011
Hi I loved this story, (surprise) I forgot to mark it as a favorite and it took me forever to find it again, I read it again and was looking for the sequel and cannot find it. My email address is , loved your writing!
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 25 . 9/7/2011
I love this story and I cannot wait to read the sequel. :) fantastic:)
Arik chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
yay awesome story gets sequel

ARIK
Guest chapter 25 . 6/11/2011
Really good story and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. I have to admit though the characters are a little ooc apart from Donna. But maybe that's just me. Anyway like I said I liked your story. :)
Rose Tyler. Doctor chapter 24 . 2/10/2011
I really, really liked that!
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Martha is the little green eyed monster. I hope she doesn't try anything really bad to Rose that could harm her or make the Doctor extremely at Martha.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
How is the doctor traveling with both Martha and Donna at the same time? I mean he traveled with them at completely different times. I can't wait to see Rose's reaction when she meets both of them.
LexieBird chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
Gah, someone's a Martha-hater, lol. I'm not a Martha-hater, I like Martha - not that I'm complaining, your story was pretty good. I'm currently reading the sequel. :D
crestoflight3 chapter 25 . 10/19/2010
...is it up yet? I should check...

Thanks for writing a sequel, though!
CyradisNyx chapter 24 . 10/10/2010