Reviews for Crystalline Green
silkysexybitch chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
LOVED IT!

Great writing, hilarious scenario and really well executed.
Fink1987 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ciao, ho visto che sei italiana, perciò ne approfitto lasciando da parte l'inglese...
La storia è bellissima e anche molto molto eccitante... scritta davvero bene e soprattutto l'idea è originale...
Ciao
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
No wonder director Sherpherd needed that on her end of the phone, if SceNav is still that utterly vile one from "Cloak".
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I'm just kidding even if that is how my mind is now thinking right now. Well that was extremely HOT! Mhmm... Fabulous wind down at the end and leaves all our imagination working on what they're actually going to be doing on the boat this evening. Beautiful writing as always! :)
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Definitely loved this story as well.

You quite a vivid imagination and I love every bit of it. lol
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
hahaaa it made me horny...very entertaining
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great job!:)
USAFChief chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I had to go to wikipedia to figure out what PWP meant :)
I have a couple of minor corrections for you, Marzia.
"The tight, grey skirt she was wearing rode high on her thigh, showing more skin than it was considered acceptable, but she wasn't expecting anybody anyway." The "it" is unnecessary and detracts from the rest of the sentence.

"As his eyes stopped on the lacy hem of her stockings peeking from underneath her classy skirt, Gibbs recognized a hint of irritation in her voice that, and for a split second he found himself hoping SecNav wasn't as attuned to the different nuances of her voice as he was." Drop "that" following voice. I suspect you just did not catch this during the editing process.

You did your usual fine job on this, Marzia. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for posting this.

Best regards,

Paul
goldiloks chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
...WOW.
i seriously can't believe English isn't your first language - you have MUCH better grammar than a large percent of native speakers.
this fic was... HOT. there's just no other word for it. great job, and i can't wait to read more of your stuff!
black widow mistress chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was just amazing! absolutely hilarious as well. how awkward would it be when you are on the phone to your boss and that is happening. LOL. great job
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Great job.
Very hot, and funny, too.
What an excellent way to have an unpleasant phone conversation. LOL
hermosagirl3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
whoh! hot!
kay-pwns chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
...-NOMDIE-

Yes, you know what I think about it, I am sure. 3

I owe you. A lot. So I should probably work on that now..
pealee chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Now that was just hot hot hot!
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/27/2010