Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles Outtakes: Homework
littlebirds chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
These are the two most analytical 11 YOs I've ever seen, bless their hearts.

I laughed at the part where Scorpius decides against using his tongue. The way it's worded, it's so dry and matter-of-fact and funny.

Very sweet, and veerrry fluffy. Well done :)
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Rose agreed.
Witty as always, keep these chronicles going!
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I absolutely loved the last two lines. And I love how...smart-sounding Scorpius and Rose sound. :D

Hilarious, and SO cute.
GrimmauldPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nice Story. I really liked the way you detailed his approach to the whole thing, where a Gryff might have just jumped straight in, he took the Ravenclaw approach, and addressed it with an analytical mind! - I was wondering (well, hoping) if there is going to be a follow up?

I'm a firm Scorpius/Rose shipper :)
Titania Took chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh my god. This is amazing! It is hilarious, and I love the characterisations and how Scorpius gets all his experience of romance from books he has read.

"We need to pledge to each other that our plans for Hogwarts domination take precedence over anything that might happen to us whilst together romantically."
This is just too hilarious.

This truly deserves a much longer review, but I am no good at those, so shall simply say: This is the most awesomesaucest piece of awesomesauce I have read in a long time.

Sara Winters chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
"Rose, who (outside of the other Ravenclaw firsties) was the first person he greeted each morning, and the last person he bade goodnight."
This sentence alone is giving me a toothache.:-)

Okay, and then his analytical approach when he first speaks to Rose killed the romantic vibe for me. LOL So serious for his age!

Oh, well there it goes. It's always the hug that the tipping point. People underestimate the seductive power of an extensive arm kiss.

"it really did warp their relationship"

You, dear, are master of the understatement. :-p

All right, from the kiss to the end was really sweet. Like, I giggled a little bit and wished my own first kiss came off like that, sweet. (Still doesn't explain the three of them sleeping in bed together at one point, but I'm sure you'll explain that one day.)

Fabulous!
honda not signed in chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw, I've forgotten how grownup your Rose and Scorpius are. Lovely outtake. And French kissing at age eleven? Why was there not a Scorpius on my playground. :)

-honda
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
You are a god of the Harry Potter fan fiction world. No joke. I loved this and I love the entire Mercury Chronicles. Your Albus, Rose and Scorpius are three of my favourite characters (anywhere). I hope I get to meet you at(in?) Hogwarts Online!
Keep writing :D
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Ah, I'm a sucker for any story where Rose W gets a snog from a gorgeous blond!

This was very sweet and suits their personalities delightfully. I love that the world domination (or at least of the Hogwarts world) still takes precedence.
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is a great story:)I love your writing style and you are very descriptive.

Ariana
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
A very cute and original piece. Rose/Scorpius is slowly growing on me and the more I read the more I like it. I really liked this.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
A very cute, absolutely original way of confessing. *giggles*
This pair is just adorable. :D
guildam595 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw, so sweet. He almost reminded me of Artemis Fowl(If you've ever read those books)
FirstYear chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
At first I thought, with one of the other reviewers, rather young, what? As it went on, and they decided to have the first kiss it fit. So methodical,he making it into a 3 step approach and then them deciding to continue the revisions... very well done.
renagirl9 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
got together rather young, didn't they