Reviews for To Save a Soul
shadow warriors chapter 13 . 4h
But this twist was really unexpected.
Good. Snape will protect Harry. Harry will hold him to it.
Sagealaga chapter 1 . 2/17
I hit it
HarryPotterServerussnapeLover1 chapter 19 . 1/3
Please continue I really really really love this story!️️️️
Slyfindor Lucian chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
When are you going to continue?
It is so interesting. Keep it up. I am looking forward to it.
Slyfindor Lucian chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Snape is not like himself now, good one. I am still thinking what will it looks like if Snape were to say all these things in a film.
Slyfindor Lucian chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
Yeah. You really need to work on those words. I can't really catch a them. Anyway, it's a good story.
slyfindor Lucian chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Serves Lucius right! I always wanted to make him feel bad when I am thinking about him. I make him the only weak boy in the group. Ha. That's really comfortable.
Slyfindor Lucian chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Frightens me when Salazar turns out to be a good man. Good work. N perhaps you should write it more less about rape, it scares me. Anyway, I love ur story.
cinthya chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
i dont like it, well the part of the mother the abusive one... personal reasons...
Keylena17 chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
Please update!1
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
It's a shame that you stop updating such a great story.
mandancie chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
Oh my goodness! I so loved this story. I really do hope that you come back to it.
unknown chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
I really love this story. I can't believe what Lockhart did. That creep needs to just disappear from existence. Still love the fic though.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
I love this! It's so in character and I just love the vulnerable Harry, so cute! I think Harry would be the type to call Snape daddy... That would just be adorable! :3