Reviews for To Save a Soul
ughgughgughgughgughgughgughgugg good chapter, but lockhart disgusts me and I'm not surprised if he did that in the actual HP world
Jecka07 chapter 1 . 3/5
Will you update? Please.
slytherinsal chapter 19 . 3/5
couple of things confused me. Sara is presumably Tobias's granddaughter then? by one of the children he had with Beth? I'm wondering why he brought a grandchild to a potentially fraught meeting rather than leaving her with her parents.
Also, Hogwarts is a public school, it has governors and is fee paying, so like Eton, Winchester, GreyCoats and so on. You mean it IS a public school because wizards don't have state education, I presume?
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 3/5
When I was teaching Sunday School, numbers dwindled, so we decided to run an after school Bible club. We got 51 kids on the first day; the parents saw it as cheap childminding, I think. And the saddest thing was the kid who said "Vis Jesus bloke - don't 'e 'av somefink ter do wiv Christmas?"
slytherinsal chapter 17 . 3/5
Y'know, somehow I don't have an image of the Dursleys at the sort of church which calls their minister 'pastor', I kinda see them as being conventional C of E with a vicar or rector, not low church that funky. I bet they went there by accident.
Sev has a pastor too? Unitarian? Baptist? Methodist? well, Spinner's End is 'Oop North' so more likely to be low church.
slytherinsal chapter 15 . 3/5
#CockneyFail I'm afraid. my dad was a cockney so it's s little painful
paula chapter 5 . 2/8
sarahnancy chapter 1 . 2/8
I loved it.. plz do update soon
Hogwarts is free and since Harry Potter is in the UK it would be year four not grade 5.
So Snape is religious? I don't know any that goes to church anymore.
wheat.bug chapter 19 . 11/24/2017
Good story wish there was more.
afaineant chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
when snape said 'come to me screaming' i had the image of harry running through the castle to snape in the main hall at mealtime. snape then casually stands up and to the other teachers tell them that he told harry to do so. snape will then proceed to pull out a scythe from somewhere, marching to harry talking about how he had to find a new burial ground for some one. the scene ends with snape leaving the hall tn silence with the other teachers processing what he just said and running after him...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
It's amazing you write with such skill and I hope you continue to write
Little Lady Bake chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
This is AMAZING! I love, no, ADORE the Christian theams you put in. Those ALWAYS make me happy to see. I litteraly sat, screaming with glee Everytime all threw the chapter.
Beutiful work :) :D