Reviews for To Save a Soul
A positively beautiful fic. Thank you for sharing. ~,~
Gaga chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
I loved it
HPfanAddict chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
Pleeeeease, update this was getting so good!
Becklii chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
Please finish this! It is so good I must know how it ends!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
He has a colk who can make you go invabel
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Definitely can see Lockhart as a child molester
BlueRubyBeat chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
Love this fic so far! So sad what happened to Harry with Lockhart! :( But I really like this backstory about Snape! Very interesting to see that his mother was the abuser and not his father! And I love how Snape is still Snape and didn't really change much except in the comfort of his own rooms or home. Pansy being added to the mix surprised me a bit and made their group of friends very interesting. Liked the development. I can't wait to read more about Snape and his father! Hope you update soon! :)
Pixiecropse chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
mmmoooorrrrreeeee please
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
aww the talk was nice and completly the reason why slash stories between snape and harry creep me out he is old enough to be his father and they met when harry was in 5th grade its soo wrong
Lunalunase chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
Oh please! You have to continue please! Its a amazing fic
mexico chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
sigue por favor siiii? saludos
WhoCanRemember chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
GOOD!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Everytime I read the scene with Lockhart and Harry I feel kind of disappointed. It had so much potential and you said: Lockhart's tounge down his throat and Lockharts hand headed toward his crotch? What is this PG13? You should have done something more like this:
Harry is pushed against the wall, [Description: Just his underwear is on with trousers hanging on his knees; belt undone. Shirt ripped open with just two bottom buttons in tack; a bite mark on his collarbone and the beginnings of a hickey. Hair disheveled; glasses broken on the floor]. with Lockhart's tongue down his throat, his left hand groping Harry's backside and his right hand was imbedded in his hair.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Everytime I read the scene with Harry and Lockhart, I wish you would have done it better. This is how I would have done it:
Harry pushed against the wall, [Description: Just his underwear is on with trousers hanging on his knees; belt undone. Shirt ripped open with just two bottom buttons in tack; a bite mark on his collarbone and the faded hickey from the day before. Hair disheveled; glasses broken on the floor]. with Lockhart's tongue down his throat, his left hand groping Harry's backside and his right hand was imbedded in his hair.