Reviews for The Shadow Man
Hinote chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
This was GREAT! I was looking for a fanfiction with action, and one that shows Garrett make a mistake (he's only human, too). I was not disappointed. Also, your style is really good, a lot of detail, but never boring. I am so going to check out the rest of your work. Keep it up!
no chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
this was a funny chapter. i enjoy the story more as it goes.
no chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
A very descriptive run-on sentence.
Aesculap chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
A very thrilling story :)

I especially enjoyed Chapman's chapter
rednightmare chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I've just read your first chapter and will certainly read on, but wanted to take a quick break to review.

Very nice fic. I admire how well your curt, one-beat sentence style meshes with the present tense and action content of chapter one. I found the introduction particularly beautiful. It's stark and barren in sound, but quite detailed. Fitting for the plot thus far, I'd say. Garrett's description is very well-done, as well; a list of badges and legends that I imagine he'd gladly claim for himself. His skill and cynicism are put on exhibition for us from the start, creating a grabbing, intense beginning for your tale.

On to keep reading. Thanks for posting!
Rasdra chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Finally a Thief fic of quality that was worth reading. I think you rushed parts ofit though, such as Garrett's capture.

I thank you for providing me with an entertaining read
Icy Rundas chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
This was really good. You don't see many GarrettXOCs. :)
Peanuckle chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Very interesting. Although I find it odd that someone who wanted Garrett dead would bother with healing him, just to trap him and send him to the gallows. Would've been more efficient and guaranteed to just cut his throat while he was out.

If you wanted to expand this, you could go into more depth on Garret and Elena.

Not bad.