Reviews for Lacesco Series
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I sincerely doubt that the plot and characterisation in Versus (if it ever comes out) will be anywhere near as well developed and expressed as it is in any one of your stories. Love them!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
I feel really bad for Noctis in this series. He's being constantly hurt and while I don't doubt Stella loves him, I wish she had been more faithful to him. There was a mention somewhere about Noctis being envious of all the other men from Stella's past. I just think that it would have been better if Stella was untouched too. I mean, Noctis already has a bunch of insecurities and he gets a girl that's been in other relationships.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Haha. I was reading that and thinking oh my gosh Romeo and Juliet!
VanillaCookiesxD chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I'm liking this :)
NFN Girl chapter 50 . 4/12/2011
aww... :'3

I almost cry at the end of the chapter...

I'm so touch X3333 well, I hope Lunae become good future and a great king in the future :D

forgive me for my bad english X333
Springflake chapter 45 . 3/20/2011
Oh my god, I think Satira and Termino are my favourites- they're just everything I like in a fanfiction: Romantic, funny, amazingly written- and they even have a love/hate relationship!

As for all of the other oneshots: wonderful. I don't know what else to say.

Love,

Springflake
xXHellButterflyXx chapter 50 . 2/7/2011
I can only say it over and over again: You are an amazing writer. *-*

Truth to be told, I always feel a little bit sad when I finish one of your fanfictions.

It makes me want to erase all what I just read from memory, so that I can start to read them afresh. xD

Unfortunately, that's impossible. So I have to settle for re-reading them, once I caught up on Creperum Consurgo. -

I really liked each Prompt very much. I'm a a sucker for Fanfictions which are set in an alternative universe. Fanfictions that are based on the original storyline tend to be similar to each other and are often rather predictable. An AU gives so much artistic freedom, that they are so unpredictable and unique (in most cases). *-* So it's not surprising that I also love Fanfictions that are based on books/movies too. Who doesn't want to see one's favorite characters in the setting of one's favorite book/movie? Needless to say, the Prompts inspired by LadyHawk and Persuasion were my favorites. -

The Adventum Aduro and Noctum/Eclipse Prompts were very interesting, too. I liked how realistic you build up Stella's and Noctis' relationship in the Adventum Aduro Prompts and not that typical fairy tale cliché. - I couldn't help, but feel a little bit sorry for Divum. He seems like such a understanding and likeable man and it was very mature of him not feel any ill feelings toward Noctis. It's understandable that Stella loves him in a brotherly way. - Whereas I totally loathe Etro in the Noctum/Eclipse Prompts. Friends often tease me as a bleeding heart, but I have no sympathy when it comes to her. xD I don't know why, but something about her makes me feel sick. x_x Well, hopefully someday she'll get the punishment she deserves. xD

The standalone Prompts are just as amazing as the others. *-* There is not a single one that I would consider boring or unimaginative. I was really absorbed in all of your Prompts. I'm always so delighted with your works, that my comments tend to get long. xD To sum it up, with this amazing collection of well-written SxN Prompts, you've made my day! -
emily chapter 50 . 9/22/2010
wow i feel so sad but anyways i liked it where stella pregnant lol
Megumeru167 chapter 49 . 9/17/2010
I'd have no problem with this becoming a full blown story! I think it's very interesting :) Also I think it's awesome you did the three part Ladyhawke story, I love that movie!
lala chapter 49 . 9/16/2010
i really really like this chapter!kyaaa!started to fangirl and wonder who the guy is...please make further stories to this chapter..thank you!:D
Selena chapter 49 . 9/16/2010
Its a pretty interesting verse. Although I know nothing about the anime the charctar/stranger is from.
lala chapter 45 . 8/26/2010
i like these chapter and the prequel chapter of it...could you please write more of this?its a breath of fresh air, stellis not head over heals w/ each other...
Iris chapter 46 . 8/25/2010
Oh wow, I just love this oneshot..
rorudesu-chan chapter 46 . 8/25/2010
*fangirl-squeal* Seriously Lammy! This one shot made me squeal (internally). You have got to stop making prompts like this! *coughs* Of course, I meant that SARCASTICALLY, okay? Please do keep this up. And yes, be mindful of your editing again. *wink* I almost missed checking for errors because I got so caught up with the story itself. See you next prompt~

~Des

PS. I loved how well you were able to connect three one-shots while having the prompt evident. Good job.
Star chapter 43 . 8/18/2010
the relationship between SxN seems very different from your other pieces, and I quite like that.