Reviews for Insert Warriors Clad in Magical Armor Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
well that was a wonderful first day back for Drake. Least they got the Stu.
The Layman chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
More backstory! Love it!
ProperDaveXD001 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Draguirrels... Sounds intriguing.
Chimera Brace? I'm thinking Stuishly overpowered version of Drake and Griff's armour?
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Okay... Well, that was weird. I honestly did not expect anything like that to happen. Oh, and for future reference, I have always thought the sound of a Javelin missile hitting a gryphon in the face to be highly amusing (hint, hint, please?).
But seriously, that was a nice little short fic. Not really an epic story, but it gets Drake back into from holiday, and introduces his own sub-plot. I can’t wait to see where this is going, and I also want to see where Drake comes from (I don’t think you’ve mentioned it yet).
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Welcome back Drake!
Looky, a mini-plot!
Looking forward to more. keep writing!
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Drake is a plunderer? Not my tastes, but...I'll go for it.
complexities chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I believe Cristoph's name is spelled without the extra 'h'. You typed 'Christoph' a lot.

I know I always say the same thing, but your fight scenes are very engaging! This story almost seemed too short because we couldn't learn more about Griff, but it will be very interesting to learn more about Drake's home fandom. I'd always thought you were a Self-Insert, but I guess Drake's from one of your own stories then?