Reviews for Heart of a Ninja
wolfmoon21 chapter 26 . 4/27/2015
This is epic... I love it, just don't make Naruto sink to the villages level. Other than that worry I find this awesome. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Fuck you asshole
CaptainFluggers chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Oh God that ending made me CRY! Oh man, that was so heart breaking and sweet at the same time.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
What about hinata and shino? Do they go along with it?!
(I'll guess they do, because... It's freaking HINATA and shino was a pretty cool character to begin with, you would have hinted bashing him earlier if you didn't like the guy.) let me know?!...
By:. INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
THAT. WAS, BY FAR... THE MOST BAD-ASS THING IN THE HISTORY OF NARUTO FANFICTION!
YOU, MY FRIEND, YOU GOT A FUTURE

By:. INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
Will naruto get payback?
By. INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Bombertank chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
it's OK. It's getting really boring with all the flashbacks and also not much action very little in 17 chapters.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Shove it you goddamn canon lover.
Darkness in shadowland chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
Why? Why is there a cliffhanger!?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
Why haven't you updated this in 5 months... this story is far too good for you to abandon it. The character depth and plot progression is captivating and I really want to know how Kakashi is going to cope with the revelation that he nearly killed Naruto and not Kurama, so please for the love of Kami sama...UPDATE
Exia chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
That is such an epic jutsu
Exia chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
I really love this story, that was such a heartwarming scene between Tsunade and Naruto...Thankyou for beating those bastards into a bloody pulp for what they did to Naruto, it was quite satisfying to read that they git exactly what they deserved
Nirvana48 chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
I hate fanfic. It's pissing me off on how you portray naruto as a weakling not fighting back, what wrong with you!:(
Fuyutaro son chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
well, that was the most completely random, and pointless, flashback i've ever seen. it didn't even have anything to do with the current situation. sheesh.

Don't get me wrong, i absolutely love the story, but this was a very odd flashback. O_O
NamiNavigator chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
You are my new favourite author on . Just saying. I love the way you write your stories, and the ideas you come up with are ingenious and unique. Thank you so much for writing these. The only thing I wanted to ask is, how big is Kyuubi when in his Fang form? And how big are the Elemental Foxes as well? Thank you, and have a nice day n_n.