Reviews for Monster
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Totally epic goodness!
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You have won my eternal devotion for throwing in Spike's line to Riley. That was probably my favorite scene with the two of them. "Sometimes I envy you...", hm so awesome, that husky voice only Spike and Chuck can do. Have you written any other stories with Spuffy quotes? I miss Buffy & Spike terribly.

The similiarities between C&B and B&S are endless. Rocky beginnings...hesistant allies...one sided feelings and acts of vengence and revenge when broken hearted. Besides all that, the passion and fireworks are what makes them both "epic" couples. I'm so glad to see this idea explored.

I am also anxious to read "Precognition" too. The "I'm drowing in you, Summers" scene from "Crush" was one of my most used when I did B&S music videos. The words were so honest and raw.

Sorry for the rambling but I will always have a place in my heart for Buffy & Spike. It's nice to see their legacy live on and influence another couple. Awesome job!

Love,
Heather
ronan03 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
i think love can make a monster out of all of us. excellent as always.
svenjen chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
OMG this was amazing! Nicely done again!
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
So i kinda really loved this. Possibly because I think that Buffy/Spike and Blair/Chuck are the two most ingenious couples that the TV world ever created with Joey/Pacy coming in a close third but basically this was fabulous. I can't tell you how many times I've thought of those lines in relation to Chuck and Blair. I'm glad someone finally wrote something around them! Great job, seriously I loved it.

xoxo
kate
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
WOW! This was excellent to read.

I can so see this happening. After all, Chuck is capable of doing just about anything to get Blair back.

In any case, the quotes definitely suited the storyline.

Really enjoyed reading it, a lot.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Well I don't know why you don't care for this, but I do :)

The quotes were perfection as always, but "The girl needs some monster in her man. And that's not in your nature. No matter how low you try to go." Has to be my favorite of all time and how much more true could that be? Amazing.

I loved the way Blair could have cared less what Chuck told him and it only spured her on to know what he was willing to do to get her back.

But the last 4 lines summed up everything and I adored them!
Rf chapter 1 . 4/27/2010