Reviews for Just A Name
Accidental Goddess chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
I love this story! You should try making more of this two XD
Arkenshield chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
I'm definitely going to fail all my exams because of this...So hooked!
Ravenna Reckless chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I've just started reading this fic, and I just wanted to pause for a moment to say that I was really impressed by the Sorting Hat Song you wrote :)
AryaElf chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Wow, really good. I love how you managed to WRITE the Hat's song, I barely managed to memoirise the 'Order of the Pheonix' Hat's song, great job!
AryaElf chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG! Totaly rad! It's so hard to write about these chars because we know so little aboutthem, so it's like making up our own story without forgetting the little details we do know you did a truley great job!
hui chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I like your details. I see the effort you put into it. but your story and characters are rather 2D. And why is it that it feels like the Hogwarts Castle houses two people and they are called Lily and Scorpius? Edit this sometime if you can.
pikes chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I liked that they didn't end up kissing. A couple of suggestions: when people smile at each other from a distance, they have to first catch each other's eyes. In some cases, you don't establish the eye contact first. And, this friendly-flirting, it seems too soon. I wish there had been more space for getting to know each other as just friends.
molly chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This chapter was the best yet. But, you make Lily "throw a wink at Scorpius" twice. Not really subtle. :P
notincaps chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
seems to be a lovely beginning. I shall let you know how it goes later.
Morgan Motfx chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I love this story so far! Your writing style makes me think of Jo's work! Caan't wait to read the next chapter!
storm2011 chapter 30 . 8/19/2011
Cool story! It looks like it's complete, but it's not marked as such. Is it complete, or are you going to keep adding to it? :)
DDDDISSSHA chapter 30 . 7/13/2011
nyccc chapter D...i m going to miss this story...keep writing more D
GingerBiscuit1 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011