Reviews for Gerechtigkeit
Sarah's Scrawls chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Ok, this is the year 2012, 10 years later, and yet I still like this story! It's so sad that you're not going to finish it :'(
macc chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
I dont know if you know spnish, but i think in this language and the first thing that came to mind was: "¡es loquísimo, pero está buenísimo!" it means: its crazy but its great!-keep writting!
Bluebonnet Clover chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
I like your title for this chapter, and I love your humor:

Quenya Morgoth *not* a compliment!

Gandalf e-mailing cactus to the PPC! I wonder what his online name is...

Poor Merry! Poor Pippin!

Poor – snerk – Frodo, quoting Robin and Schulz!

Boromir gone to the Ford! I’m chuckling. Then his grinning report and subsequent impatience – again, very much in-character.

Legolas comes screaming down the hall! Too funny.

Poor tomato, he can’t dance – I mean, poor, proud son of Gloin. He wasn’t treated well even by Peter Jackson, never mind the fanfic authors who exaggerate on Jackson’s rendition. (Sorry, I’ll climb down from my soapbox now.)

The interaction between Aragorn and Legolas was both funny and in-character. (Am I surprised?)

Sam’s pointed comment to Gimli is well put. Sam is so quiet, yet so wise.

When reading Gandalf’s final comment, I somehow heard the voice and saw the grin of Hannibal Smith. Surely this isn’t an “A-Team
Bluebonnet Clover chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
A laptop computer to assist the Fellowship to escape Mary Sues! What a “novel
SugaCooki chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Why hello! So since you don't have an email this will be what Ive got to say back to you. First of all it seems as though you do not like my story. If you don't then why waste your o-so-precious time writing a review for it? And if you do and are just trying to be helpful you could really be just a tad bit less insulting. But what really ticks me off is when you insulted one of my reviewers. No, never do that...especially in a review to the author because I could get kicked off the site for my review board seeming to be a message board. But do not insult my reviewers EVER again! Im sorry that you are German and take the term 'Nazi' offensive...but I'm an American and I take this review offensive. Sure, insult me but GelliBean did *nothing* to you! But just to let you know...YOU are the kind of person she is referring to! Good day to ya
Samus chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Ooo...neat.
Mouse chapter 2 . 10/11/2002
Ah haha! Good stuff. The revelation of chapter 1 had me in giggles, then the Biblical quote sent me to the floor in laughter.

The Hobbits are very amusing- and poor Gimli! :D
Nath chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
Yay! You're continuing this!

"I believe I have a plan." Dangerous words...
Samus chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Ooo. That would be sweet. 'Bout time they get some payback. Cute.
Sprite Figwit's Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
I can just see their faces... the huge grins... please, write more!
Haleth chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Payback time! Are you going to write any more chapters for this?
Your cyber-twin. er triplet. whatever chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
I just realized that I'd never reviewed this one. I love it! I can't wait to see where you go with it! *winks* Hehe. ;)
Acacia chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Ooooh. I like. You had better write more of this.
Finrod Felagund chapter 1 . 2/14/2002