Reviews for Changes
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was... AWESOME! Not only did you keep their personalities but you actually kept their intelligence along with it! Something I would expect in Prideshipping! This is one VERY difficult pairing, and you pulled it off with ease! I'm seriously impressed. Great work!

You made Seto lovable, but not a softy. Good! You kept Yami the same cocky person even though he was uke. FINALLY! Someone who sees that lol! Great work! Loved it!

And the plot? Brilliant. If you didn't realize it yet... I REALLY LIKED THIS!
ilovemanicures chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Wow. So much to take in!

Joey and Mai are parents now! And Yami can't hold a baby for shit lol

I honestly got the most funniest image in my head imagining that hospital scene xD

The hole RPG-thing was pretty cool. I've never really played a game like that before, but imagining most of the Yugioh characters all fighting together in an epic online battle just for the hell of it was extremely entertaining ;D

Seto winning a duel against Yami with NO witnesses whatsoever was extremely amusing. I loved how they were both trying to comfort each other. It reminded me of when Yami sugar was low and yet he was trying to calm Seto down lol

Oh! And on a random note. Anzu and Yugi have been dating for TWO years and still haven't had sex yet! O.o

That's like unheard of! lol
barrie18 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
This is a chapter I could understand fully. Sometimes winning isn't all its cracked up to be. It was the goal that had become more important...something to strive for and now that it had been reached, rather like a marathon racer, I can understand Seto standing their blankly trying to understand what just happened.

Of course there is more to it than that, Yami has to also come to the realisation that the inevitable has finally happened. And even he has to flounder emotionally for a few minutes as he comes to terms with it all.

And yes, it would have been nice if Mokie had been there to witness it. Because at that moment, a cheer squad would have been nice to have. Not necessarily a necessity, but still give it a bit more reality for Seto that he had finally done it. However, if that had been the case, then the introspection of both Yami and Seto wouldn't have happened as they would all be swept up in a different moment with another body present.

Really a nice chapter to sit and think over :)

bahen
Darleneartist chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Hi Bnomiko,

Da and I have read all your stuff to date.

You have not let Seto win once.

I am so glad that you did because he has indeed beat his anger and rage.

This was a nice way to show it.

Yami being on top is great too.

I also love it when the boys do play. I also think Seto took his win very well athought he was in shock at first.

Yes, he beat Yami and Yes he was alone with said man too.

Great chapter,

Darleneartist.
Nenya85 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I really liked the way Seto actually reacts is so far from the way he thought he would, and how he’s much more thoughtful and much less gloaty than either he or Yami would have guessed. But you’ve shown him growing and maturing throughout your series, so this feels right; anything else would have been a step back. At Alcatraz Yami tells him that they’re equals and that his own demons are what keep him from winning; I really like how you continued that here, how he wins in a sense because he’s learned to play.

I also liked how that frees Yami to express his own discomfort at losing. I really liked the image of his staring stony faced at Kaiba. Another thing I liked that you’ve continued, is the way Kaiba is awkward when he’s trying to express his feelings – or heaven help us – be comforting.

The lemon was incredibly hot, partly because I’m a sucker for Yami telling him “Don’t move,” and also because I liked the way you continued the themes of the duel into the rest of the scene.
yellow chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
That's exactly how it should happen. :) Thanks so much for sharing. I ALWAYS look forward to each of your updates. Now to your lovely fanfic site for the spicy stuff!
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Very nice. I read both versions of course. Yami is awesome and tenders Seto's agressiveness just right. I love the way they are together.
XoPoorGirloX chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Wow... Seto actually won a duel.. So unreal. :O I did like the lemon part. (; Haha. Still an awesome chapter. Too bad Mokuba couldn't see Seto's victory.
KedakaiOkami chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
another chapter on your au, thanks. Hope you had a good festive season. I'm gonna head over to check out the uncut on your site
KedakaiOkami chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I really enjoy the "in game" stuff when they play mmorpgs XD I used to play ran online, back when I had a better connection, and that was cool. I remember, as a noob, trying to fight something too strong for me, when a nice, more experienced gamer (in that department) came along and brought down the enemy's health. I sorta fell back at that, coz people had come along and stolen kills from me before, when this person then told me to kill it. A friend told me they'd receive more exp for a lower level teammate, but we hadn't been in a team. They'd simply helped out cause I was in trouble. That thing had come out of nowhere almost, I certainly hadn't been looking to pick a fight with it u lol
KedakaiOkami chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
loved all the banter, and I wonder if Jou ever found out about the wacky treat names u
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I liked your vision of the restaurant, it sounds like a great getaway which would be less hastle, in the long run, than a more literal approach - being the lack of jetlag to contend with ;)
Nenya85 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
I loved the bonus scenes! The Sky Scourge sounded sexy! Much hotter than the card! And I loved Noa’s bondage freak comment! The scene with Mai was great. It reminded me of Kaiba saying, “Will God answer a woman’s call?” I liked his not getting that male chauvinist pig was an insult and not just a statement of fact.

I liked how Kaiba helped Sugoroku in an almost unobtrusive way, by giving the game shop exclusive releases and a way for them to play and have it be about business as well. I can see it being about taking care of family for him. A also really liked the scene where Mokuba at first thinks about how violent and unfair the raid is in a way that’s a reminder of the old Kaiba Corporation, and then looks at his brother and it becomes about how far Kaiba has come and how much of that he’s let go, so that this game is about fun, and he gets that. And I loved the ending, because it was clear Yami was responding to how much of Kaiba was in the game. I liked the intimate feel of it.
XoPoorGirloX chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Like always, awesome job. Though I had no idea what was happening or what was being said, I still enjoyed it nonetheless. I do not play enough video games to understand these terminologies. Haha. Anyway, I hope you update soon and for your other fanfic Sixteen (Going on Seventeen). I enjoy that one too. (:
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Very nice. Seto set up an awesone game and has all his friends around playing it with him. I t seems like everyone else loves it as well. I'm glad Mokuba suggested some queens.