Reviews for Lost Legends
amy-with-an-i chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Is there going to be a sequel?
Lillian Cooke chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
lol about the condom thing :D
Olula chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
This isn't Edward in anything but name
Gracfully chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
start to finish so very awesome also written well
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
neat start
booklover260 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
I think that this was an amazing story on so many levels and I loved the way it began and ended. I thought to be perfect! I have a huge fan of both BtVS and Twilight for years and to see them cross paths was a great pleasure. It was sweet, fun and in character. I believe that it wouldve changed them both in thier relationships. Edward mightve been less reserved and Buffy wouldve been able to show/express herself more and possibly save her relationship with Riley (he's too cute to leave ; )) haha. So thank you sincerely for this great story and I wish you both the best of luck on future writing!

Grrrr... argggg! ; )
BeccaRayna chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
So now I'm reviewing at the end of the story too... And I must say that I loved it. Although I would have absolutely LOVED for Edward and Buffy to stay together, I think that for where you placed the story and the respective timelines, it made perfect sense. Overall, I loved it. Thank you, so much!

Rebecca.
BeccaRayna chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
I don't normally review stories I've just picked up half way through, but I just had to sound my appreciation of this chapter. :) I absolutely adore Buffy's dialogue, I think you captured her character perfectly. :) I especially loved the 'under less naked circumstances' and the whole conversation about being unable to do anything to get on Chief Swan's bad side. Pure brilliance. :)

Thanks,

Rebecca.
Alice chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
you keep referencing the songs from the buffy musical. so cute!
Alice chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
This story just keeps getting better! Buffy is so much of a stronger character than Bella, it makes it so much more enjoyable. Great writing too!
Alice chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I love both these stories, and the way you put them together is awesome!
Belindella chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Awww. She listened. "Lab partner." *snickers* If I was still into Buffy, I'd be saying "Go for it, Edward!" LOL. ;-)
Belindella chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Bahahahahaha! I love that I got what I wanted! LOVE the fight where she was all "What the...?" And I also liked: "How about you make with the bumpies? It would be so much easier for me to kick your ass if you weren't sporting a face that could grace the cover of GQ." LOL! So Buffy. It's weired not reading this on the normal ffn page. I'm a bit confused by it. lol
Belindella chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
"...but his face was all misshapen and he had those horrible teeth" LOL! Could so picture the diff between Buffy vamps and the supposedly pretty SM vamps, and Edward going "What the...?" And lmao at the end where Buffy gets into her battle stance. I'm imagining her charging Edward, flinging herself in the air and kicking him only to have him stand still as a statue, unwavered. LOL
Belindella chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Very enjoyable chapter. So funny, her looking around for that vamp that was actually beside her! Bahahahaha! Entertaining read, ladies!