Reviews for Lost Legends
Where's Alice?
lulu2613 chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
The half breed baby reference?! The chief hating Edward reference?! Subtle
amy-with-an-i chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Is there going to be a sequel?
Lillian Cooke chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
lol about the condom thing :D
Olula chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
This isn't Edward in anything but name
Gracfully chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
start to finish so very awesome also written well
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
neat start
booklover260 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
I think that this was an amazing story on so many levels and I loved the way it began and ended. I thought to be perfect! I have a huge fan of both BtVS and Twilight for years and to see them cross paths was a great pleasure. It was sweet, fun and in character. I believe that it wouldve changed them both in thier relationships. Edward mightve been less reserved and Buffy wouldve been able to show/express herself more and possibly save her relationship with Riley (he's too cute to leave ; )) haha. So thank you sincerely for this great story and I wish you both the best of luck on future writing!

Grrrr... argggg! ; )
BeccaRayna chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
So now I'm reviewing at the end of the story too... And I must say that I loved it. Although I would have absolutely LOVED for Edward and Buffy to stay together, I think that for where you placed the story and the respective timelines, it made perfect sense. Overall, I loved it. Thank you, so much!

Rebecca.
BeccaRayna chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
I don't normally review stories I've just picked up half way through, but I just had to sound my appreciation of this chapter. :) I absolutely adore Buffy's dialogue, I think you captured her character perfectly. :) I especially loved the 'under less naked circumstances' and the whole conversation about being unable to do anything to get on Chief Swan's bad side. Pure brilliance. :)

Thanks,

Rebecca.
Alice chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
you keep referencing the songs from the buffy musical. so cute!
Alice chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
This story just keeps getting better! Buffy is so much of a stronger character than Bella, it makes it so much more enjoyable. Great writing too!
Alice chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I love both these stories, and the way you put them together is awesome!
Belindella chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Awww. She listened. "Lab partner." *snickers* If I was still into Buffy, I'd be saying "Go for it, Edward!" LOL. ;-)
Belindella chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Bahahahahaha! I love that I got what I wanted! LOVE the fight where she was all "What the...?" And I also liked: "How about you make with the bumpies? It would be so much easier for me to kick your ass if you weren't sporting a face that could grace the cover of GQ." LOL! So Buffy. It's weired not reading this on the normal ffn page. I'm a bit confused by it. lol