Reviews for Five Dresses
Breeluv chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Cute:D

Robstar forever!
wisegirlweasley chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I love it! You're a great writer, amd this is a wonderful piece. Great job!
Star of Airdrie chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
A very nice final chapter. It's so nice that the baby will be a surprise (I knew at 9 weeks...) Very sweet, you captured so much emotion throughout this entire fic and as I said before, this was so unique and wonderful. Great job!

Star of Airdrie chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Ah, a wonderful wedding scene. Me, I couldn't stop shaking, except for when my Dad was there. Before and after, I was shaking. Your writing is great and you captured everything beautifully! Nice job!

Star of Airdrie chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Very good. The RC - it is good to use if one has one... ;-)

It's good Kori took the risk, going, the dress... etc.

nicely done

Star of Airdrie chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I loved this. So wonderful with the interspersing of Date with Destiny and the real world as I see my teenage nieces and nephews on both sides of my family getting reading for the various formals and proms this spring. Oh the teen angst. So glad it's a distant memory for me!

Lovely writing as always!

Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Adorable first chapter - little girls - they either love dresses or hate them! Love the intermingling of the poetry. Very different and touching. Such a nice job.

Sorry it took me so long to review!

heartbreak000 chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
loved this, it was very tastefully written, both nostalgic, short, simple and sweet
Somewhere In Time chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
All five are equally well written. I had thought the last dress would be for a funeral..since death comes for all people, good and bad. I'm not complaining though, I prefer a happy ending!
RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I love this! amazing!

black rose
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Awe, I liked this one! You did a nice job writing this story :)
Emily Snow21 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Aw! They're going to have a baby! So sweet! He he, they keep teasing each other...how romantic...

Keep Writing!
paxmia chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
aw this is such a good story! i wanna read more tt stories now...

Mia