Reviews for Falling For You
ShinRaZAFT chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Just read your story and liked it...

However, not really happy that your one of the people to make Patrick Zala the cold, distant, and unloving father he is to Athrun. Just hope you don't go to far with that, since it's getting annoying that people do go to far when making Patrick that way.

Also, I got lost when Cagalli called Athrun by his real last name "Zala" when she got to his home and than when she left for good, she called him by his fake one "Dino". Not sure if you didn't notice that mistake, but it be a mistake since I haven't read that she found out that he's Athrun Zala, not Athrun Dino yet.

Anyway, I'm still reading since it's a great story. So, update very soon.
ShinRaZAFT chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Just read your story and like it...

...even if you did make Patrick Zala the cold, distant, and hateful father to Athrun. It still a good story to read.

Hope you update very soon.
redknightjustice chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Poor poor Athrun D: He basically poured his heart out to Cagalli and then she just left him for a date with that idiot Shinn . I REALLY hope that Cagalli opens her eyes and ends up with Athrun, and Athrun does something to stop this "mission" since he's already in love with her...please update soon, I can see that its been a long time since you published something. XD and if you really finish this story, PLEASE, DON'T make it a sad ending, or a sad ending then an epilogue where they find each other a few years later and end it again, since that's really depressing. This is such a beautiful piece, please finish it or else it'll be such a waste :(
koichii chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
"..I'd rather be with you. I'd rather have one moment with you and never be allowed to have you, then to have never met you at all."

I so love this line. It reminds me of the movie City of Angels.

Is Shinn really Cagalli's bodyguard? I think it's more of like Kira. :D

The story's good though you left me hanging. Please update soon! :))
Starry chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
update soon
FalconRukichi chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
i like this chapter! it's something~ even actually, i got startled first like cagalli when Athrun yelling all of sudden. but, yeah~ nice chapter!
molly chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
your story is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter!(:
Fate Camiswhil chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
wow! this is really great! of course, I've seen other fics with the same plot but yours is really interesting, it has a lot more of that needed turns and twists, and the story just keeps on getting better and better.

although there are some mistakes here and there like, when Cagalli called him Zala before entering his house, of course those are not really unforgivable, as a writer myself, I should know how painstaking it is sometimes to concentrate on typing when you get lost in your own story and that you somehow just go all out to some other dimension but it's fun though...

obviously, it was Kira on the pic! but I still have no clues as to who the other agent is and if it's Kira then... wasn't Kira talking to someone from Orb, you know that time when he was talking on the phone and Lacus came... anyway, I really like this story because it's a different mix of a lot of things.

and I know you've already read it a million times before but I'd like to put more pressure on you so let me take this chance to say it again, UPDATE SOON!

good luck with your story and God bless!

(._.)

Lynca
mynamehere chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Its been soooooooo long since you last updated. please update again! and SOON. im looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Nostalgia-hime chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
OMG! I read your fanfic and I think it was cute! There are a few errors like the inconsistency of pronoun used but no big deal. I'm looking forward to the next chap.:)
Sawagi-chan chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Atlast you finally update this lol. Like you, i was also love this chapter.. i was so sorry for athrun... please i wanna know how shinn and cagalli date and i want athrun to feel more jealous hehehe
Jodeist chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
WHy did you make Cagalli say that? I mean isn't she suppose to like Athrun and not Shinn the I need anger management boy?

Anyway I hope Athrun will not leave this that way and try to win her back

PLease update soon
AyameRose chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
poor athrun... though i REALY enjoyed the chapter... cagalli needs to get over herself and realize that she loves athrun back... idiot... though i forgot... does she know his name is Zala?
AngelfishXD chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Wow, this story is getting really good! Ouch, cagalli, that was pretty harsh. You don't really like shinn don't you? Keep writing! This is my favourite chapter so far! Please update sooner XD! I almost lost hope!
taffy20 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
omg this was such a good chap. that i can't wait for the next one. will athrun go and get a new frame? will shinn kidnap cagalli and athrun save her, or will athrun find out who the friend was? i can't wait for the next chap. please update soon! :D