Reviews for True Love Fixes All Broken Hearts
Okay chapter 1 . 9/10
So.. What happened I read three chapters and I still don't get it.. We're is the scene were the co uncle tells him to be in the car were is the scene introducing the main plot problem. Why are there these girls that. Want him? It feels like I'm on chapter four not chapter one.
Spidey2 chapter 15 . 5/18
Love it! Keep going!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 15 . 3/15
This is not so much a romance as it is a strange tale of 1 guy plus multiple girls and a whole lot of lust plus mutual agreement. Sure, your Naruto can and does love his women, but it still isn't very convincing.
mnementh2000 chapter 15 . 1/26
Hmmm... just a bit of news. The Last: Naruto the Movie will deal with Naruto's and Hinata's blooming feelings and relationship, as well as bringing back Hanabi for some screen time. Found the plot the other night, while looking up info. Also, my wife said much the same about all of the relationships, about the feeling that things were rushed or just thrown together without any prior buildup or hints (other than Hinata's feelings for Naruto and Sakura's continuing feelings for Sasuke). In a way, some of them felt more like nods to fan's ideas on pairings (Shika and Temari).

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there for you, and also say that I'm looking forward to more chapters of fun.
erick chapter 15 . 1/8
This a good story are you continuing it
the doctor chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Hurry on the next chapter things got exciting
Majin-kun chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
KibaSamui? Fuck that's a weird pairing...I can't realistically see it working unless you change Kiba's personality. With a girl like Samui I can tell he will probably get greedy with his hands and ogle her quite a bit...which I imagine she highly dislike even though her outfit contradicts that.

Lee/Yakumo is awesome! Always thought that should've been canon...I can just see actually mellowing down as he strolls Yakumo in a wheel-chair(I know she's not paralyzed...but lack of exercise would probably end up crippling her quite a bit) while calmly explaining his Sunset Genjutsu to her. Hilarious!

By the way...don't try to pair up every single person in the village. I could care less for pretty much everyone but Naru. Maybe Sasuke, Jiraiya or Kakashi or Konohamaru. Kankuro? Udon? Who gives a $&%# about them in a story like this one?
midnightscar17 chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Btw i heard from a friend tht knows a narusaku fan tht went to the short movie showing tht theres hope for narusaku still thts all we now bc of signed waivers of confidentiality until proper release date.
bankai777 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
I wonder what will Hinata say to Shion.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Well this is a great chapter so keep up the good work.
Kaelin chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
You are insulting fans adding Sakura to the tag. I want to read a nice Hinata-chan bashing story but found this waste of time )
But well... the character you are showing here is not a Sakura Haruno we see in manga
Wondering Knight chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
The story is decent but it lacks because of no lemons and no limes even. It's odd you don't write lemons but you write harems? You should rethink the lemon part or at least try to get someone to help.
frytrix chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Yeez, whats up with so many damn writers being namikaze Fangirls.
matthewrister chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
i think it would be funny to have the hole village up all night becouse of naruto and his girls nightly activitys even with a privacy seal once the harem is complete
agitofang666 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
seriously your giving him that bitch sakura... you want to wake upbeen tied from your nuts to a flag pole