Reviews for True Love Fixes All Broken Hearts
lonewolf420 chapter 16 . 5/14
Hibari or Futaba for udon, both where class mates of his. Yome for konkuro she's a childhood friend who used to play with tamari when they where younger. and lastly i'dd say maybe the mizukaga for guy. nothing like a lava user to let the springtime of youth explode
ectojace195 chapter 16 . 5/8
Udon should be paired with Shiho, Naruto can't be the only one getting the older women

the only ones that might work for Guy are either Mei from Kiri, or Tsunami from wave, much to her fathers horrors,

"and for Kankuro...he should build his own girlfriend, that or fix him up with either sari or yukata masuri's friends
the bee girls name is suzumebachi
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 16 . 1/6
awesome chapter cant wh8 for the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Sakura bashing yet tagging her? TF?
Spidey2 chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Love it! Keep going!
Gold Testament chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
That s a sweet moment between Gaara and Temari. Of course, if Kankuro could make a cool armor like puppet it would help him in close combat, and maybe attract a lady or two.
NarutoKushina chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
Good chapter, nice scene with the girls talking while Naruto is gone. I liked the explanation as to why Kin is alive and where she had been. I can honestly see her getting along with Yoshino. Not surprising that none of the girls were quite living with Naruto fully just yet. They had only been together for a little while at this point, I think maybe a month or a little more for the ones with him longest.

Would think that Karin would have been a little protective of some of the Uzumaki things, when the girls were telling Ino not to try and throw out to much, or I should say replacing some things.

Liked his date with Temari, seems like he owes Yuago one as well, not that he will mind.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
Okay that last bit about Naruto's night with his fianc├ęs. That was just hilarious.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Yeah for that Konohamaru deserved a bit of discipline from his girls.
book lover reader chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
Actually Himawari has activated the byakugan. Good chapter.
UnsanMusho chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
I'm really happy to see this story updated and to see you still writing despite what you think about the cannon story.
bankai777 chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
I hope that Karura would have approved of Naruto.
Okay chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
So.. What happened I read three chapters and I still don't get it.. We're is the scene were the co uncle tells him to be in the car were is the scene introducing the main plot problem. Why are there these girls that. Want him? It feels like I'm on chapter four not chapter one.
Spidey2 chapter 15 . 5/18/2015