Reviews for Undying Hope
Jenny chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
U better make another one!
Cathryn chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I don,t have an accont but PLEASE let me see how Edward reacts!Or at leats make a story with a EdwardPOV I thought you loved him don,t you? Let me see it you DON,T know what I,m possable of.
Yuri of the Valley chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Omg... Are you going to update anytime soon? Please doo... For your numbero uno fan... :)
Yuri of the Valley chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
:D me likey likey :D great job! I lurved it!
Pink Nose chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
I saw that you were having a writers block so I thought I would give you some ideas. I think the next chapter should be EPOV. You could get him to come home and then find Bella missing. Write about what he feels like and what he's going to do. Maybe after that you should go back to BPOV and show her what she does with jasper and if she turns him or not. Edward should eventually find her but she shouldn't give in that easily.(: Hope this helps but if it doesnt it was worth a shot.

-Good Luck.
ToydiPotter chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
... right there? thats where its left off? fml... this is excruciating! i know u have some sort of system or something, but for the love of god please update this! That is just a torturous ending! i have a strong urge to punch my laptop! and its my baby! ...sigh... well, keep up the good work... by the way, Tanya is right up there with Jacob... stupid bitch... her, not you... lol
Trixie Naude chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Please, please update
Trixie Naude chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
When can we expect the rest?/
emeraldstarforever chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
UPDATE SOON! i bet bella'll change jasper and alice...
alyalylovex chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
OMG. update soon? I love this fic :D
ChelseaAnne97 chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
if you don't update soon, i think i'm going to cry.
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
OH MY FUCKEN GAWD! JASPER!

UPDATE WOMAN!
amands12 chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
UPDATE! You're killing me. Please update. Please?

P.S. I 3 all your stories. And when I say all, I mean ALL.
hayley.babe28 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
please update soon, i am obsessed with this story!
BellwardStories chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
ohmugoshie, please update very soon! I need to know the next thing that's gonna happen & I really want Edward back in the story. PLease hurry up! I love your stories. Seriously, I already readed all of them (:
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »