Reviews for Paradiso
dettyfan chapter 13 . 3/25
Just wanted to leave a message as I had just finish your Dead Wrong Series. I have enjoyed them. Specially the AU, the amount of new characters (It took me a while to understand Sookie's behaviour though) :)). Thank you for sharing your imagination and stories. Cheers.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
I've spent the past few days wandering through your created world, and I'm spellbound. Your own characters are disarming, your borrowed ones mixing in perfectly while still retaining their canon characteristics, and your plots suited them so well. A very enjoyable read.
aej1085 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
I just wanted to say that your stories are by far the best Sookie/Eric stories I've read! I've loved reading everyone of them! Thank you for writing them!
kalibean chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Oh goodness, I just cried along with her. You're such a talented story teller. This chapter just broke my heart, though!
candykorn0 chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I read all of your stories over the last week or so and I really like them but this last series was the best IMO. Sookie can be so infuriating at times but at least she finally found herself and can be happy. Eric is a saint in my book for sticking by her as many times as she left him in the lurch with her running off, not acting as if she trusts him or not telling him things. It really hit home when Sookie had been murdered and Amelia tells him things he had no idea had happened - that was so realistic and I really felt for him to be grieving and still knowing she had kept things from him. At least it all worked out in the end. I also liked that he didn't stay out in the daytime (nor Andor) - that seemed very realistic after them being so old and having survival instincts ingrained in them for so long to not want to even take a chance on it even though it apparently works for the others. I also like all of the brothers' characters and that they all lived like a family.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
I've got to say that I really developed a distaste for Ahmed after he came into contact with vampires and became a tertiary educated fangbanger and desperate vampire wannabe. The most compelling reason presented for his turning appears to be vanity.
I respect Sookie's continuing desire to be useful, without that eternity sounds stultifying.
I enjoyed this series and am grateful for your skill and perseverance. Thankyou.
georgiasuzy chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Now I've read this entire series, and it's wonderful. I love Eric's brothers, Bert, and all the characters you added to the Sookieverse. You're a remarkable author and deserve many more reviews for this story than you have. Bravo!
Lrl272 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I read all your series starting with dead wrong, they were excellent stories! I could stop reading! I love Cadel he was one of my favorites. Very well written. Thank you for your stories
LadySirona chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
I have spent the last several days reading this entire series. I adore it it is my favorite. I would save it to favorites but forgot my password LOL Your characterizations are excellent as is your plotlines. I love the "bothers" and what you did with them.

I could easily see this change made to your own story and professionally published. You are truly an excellent author. I will endeavor to find your personal page for more writing...

Now to read the other stories
Meridiean chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Ok, I know this series is kind of old, but I just now found it, and I LOVED IT. (But WHY, oh WHY did you have to vamp Sookie?! *whinge*) But...I loved this series!

If you're ever in the mood to add to/write more, though, I'd love to hear Andor's love story, and maybe (unless I missed it?) Markus' love story? Ahmed's? Please?
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I've really adored your writing and now I'm going through withdrawal. You're one of the few people that I think actually does a better job with the characters than CH. She made the mistake of not allowing Sookie to mature and evolve and just threw in way too many conflicts. I hope you write more soon!

I would love to see a story where Sookie turns and she and Eric have an all new bonding experience - she doesn't freak out and run from him or hate him - and then they go on with life. i'm sure there would be power struggles just like before and now she would be more answerable to the king, etc. but maybe she and Eric have a proper vampire wedding, in part to protect her but also for the right reasons...

Also, the last few chapters of book 12 were so off base. Sookie should have fought for him and I would love to see an Eric and Sookie against the world throw down story.

Just thought I'd throw those out there in case you need some ideas. I know you would rock it!
tayburch chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
I have spent the past two days completely enamoured with this series. I finally finished it, and although you haven't posted anything since Paradiso, I hope you still get on regularly and will see this review. Although some parts of this fic (as in the entire universe) were very dark for me (when Sookie was harming herself, or when she first rose), it was beautifully done. You created numerous original characters that were PERFECT, truly. The chemistry between Eric and his brothers was really great, and I genuinely laughed aloud sometimes when reading Cadel's antics, or how they were acting when Cadel had silver poisoning and they were giving him blood. Your writing also made me sad sometimes, and I even teared up, when Eric thought that Sookie was truly dead. Despite knowing there were multiple other stories in the series and therefore Sookie must become a vampire, it felt like she really had died. It is also not often that I come across something that just makes me want to cry because it's so PERFECT and makes me so happy, but that's exactly how I felt when Eric says to Sookie, "You look beautiful tonight," after the guilt he felt about being so busy the night she died that he didn't even do something as simple as tell her how beautiful she looked. I also absolutely loved the friendship you created between Pam and Sookie, with them being each other's best friends. It's something that I don't think Charlaine Harris has done a very good job with and something that is basically non-existent on the show, to my great annoyance. But you made it realistic, with Pam telling her off, crying when she saw what Sookie did in the shower (which was a very dark but beautiful scene to picture-Eric washing Sookie and her family seeing the depth of her pain and even feeling horrible themselves about it), and not understanding things like wanting a child. On that subject, I also liked how Sookie offered her eggs to Bert and Amelia, although I expected a bit more of a fight from Eric. But I guess, some small part of him maybe wanted Sookie to have children (even she didn't consider them her actual children, just her egg-children) so she would always have family to follow and spend time with. I found some of the mythology to be a bit confusing, mostly with the multiple names for the goddesses, but I really loved the shendu character (Im having trouble remembering his name-Naran-Shami? Maybe? I'm sorry, I'm probably butchering your creation!). The epilogue was certainly less than satisfying, but I think that was more due to the fact that I just want MORE. I want more Sookie/Cadel moments (one of my favorite characters ever in fanfiction probably-such depth to him! Truly fantastic.), more Hunter (it pains me to think that he'll die, although the thought of everybody in Sookie's life turning DOES seem silly), more Pam being awesome, what Cadel and Giovi's relationship is like (does he turn her? I want him to be happy so much!), more silent bonding between Andor and Sookie...just MORE. This truly was a great work of art (and I hope I explained my feelings over the "Oh, and Sookie? You look beautiful tonight" line well, because it just was so poignant and achingly beautiful to read). Thank you :)
vampiremum chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
Hi I recently discovered you while searching for Eric and Sookie stories. I have worked my way through all 30 of your stories and have been totally lost in the world you created. I have so enjoyed reading all of them, you are a very talented writer. I notice you haven't written anything for a while. I have put you on author alert and hope you will write more in the future.
34ken chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
I have really enjoyed this series. Loved all the characters (esp. the 'brothers'). Thanks so much.
bethelove chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
This was awesome story, hope to read more Eric and Sookie stories, again, please..