Reviews for Paradiso
MiniLover chapter 13 . 1/8
Wonderful end to an amazing series of stories. I loved each and every one. Watching the characters develope, grow, adapt and change was such a pleasure. One of the unique things about your stories was how few of the SVM characters and storylines you actually used. Yours was definitely one of the more original storylines with in-depth characters. You are such an amazing writer!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 1/8
Eric was right, Sookie has such a clever mind. She has a way of thinking outside the box. She is so much more fascinating than she will ever admit. Immunity to silver. Wow :-O
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/7
Ugh, I want to know more about what Sookie is researching! Wish this wasn't the last story in this series! I love these characters!
faerieluv13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I have loved reading all of your stories. I enjoy that you write longer and more detail in them. I know that they were written a while ago but I wanted to say I think you are a fabulous author.
dettyfan chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
Just wanted to leave a message as I had just finish your Dead Wrong Series. I have enjoyed them. Specially the AU, the amount of new characters (It took me a while to understand Sookie's behaviour though) :)). Thank you for sharing your imagination and stories. Cheers.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
I've spent the past few days wandering through your created world, and I'm spellbound. Your own characters are disarming, your borrowed ones mixing in perfectly while still retaining their canon characteristics, and your plots suited them so well. A very enjoyable read.
aej1085 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
I just wanted to say that your stories are by far the best Sookie/Eric stories I've read! I've loved reading everyone of them! Thank you for writing them!
kalibean chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Oh goodness, I just cried along with her. You're such a talented story teller. This chapter just broke my heart, though!
candykorn0 chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I read all of your stories over the last week or so and I really like them but this last series was the best IMO. Sookie can be so infuriating at times but at least she finally found herself and can be happy. Eric is a saint in my book for sticking by her as many times as she left him in the lurch with her running off, not acting as if she trusts him or not telling him things. It really hit home when Sookie had been murdered and Amelia tells him things he had no idea had happened - that was so realistic and I really felt for him to be grieving and still knowing she had kept things from him. At least it all worked out in the end. I also liked that he didn't stay out in the daytime (nor Andor) - that seemed very realistic after them being so old and having survival instincts ingrained in them for so long to not want to even take a chance on it even though it apparently works for the others. I also like all of the brothers' characters and that they all lived like a family.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
I've got to say that I really developed a distaste for Ahmed after he came into contact with vampires and became a tertiary educated fangbanger and desperate vampire wannabe. The most compelling reason presented for his turning appears to be vanity.
I respect Sookie's continuing desire to be useful, without that eternity sounds stultifying.
I enjoyed this series and am grateful for your skill and perseverance. Thankyou.
georgiasuzy chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Now I've read this entire series, and it's wonderful. I love Eric's brothers, Bert, and all the characters you added to the Sookieverse. You're a remarkable author and deserve many more reviews for this story than you have. Bravo!
Lrl272 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I read all your series starting with dead wrong, they were excellent stories! I could stop reading! I love Cadel he was one of my favorites. Very well written. Thank you for your stories
LadySirona chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
I have spent the last several days reading this entire series. I adore it it is my favorite. I would save it to favorites but forgot my password LOL Your characterizations are excellent as is your plotlines. I love the "bothers" and what you did with them.

I could easily see this change made to your own story and professionally published. You are truly an excellent author. I will endeavor to find your personal page for more writing...

Now to read the other stories
Meridiean chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Ok, I know this series is kind of old, but I just now found it, and I LOVED IT. (But WHY, oh WHY did you have to vamp Sookie?! *whinge*) But...I loved this series!

If you're ever in the mood to add to/write more, though, I'd love to hear Andor's love story, and maybe (unless I missed it?) Markus' love story? Ahmed's? Please?
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I've really adored your writing and now I'm going through withdrawal. You're one of the few people that I think actually does a better job with the characters than CH. She made the mistake of not allowing Sookie to mature and evolve and just threw in way too many conflicts. I hope you write more soon!

I would love to see a story where Sookie turns and she and Eric have an all new bonding experience - she doesn't freak out and run from him or hate him - and then they go on with life. i'm sure there would be power struggles just like before and now she would be more answerable to the king, etc. but maybe she and Eric have a proper vampire wedding, in part to protect her but also for the right reasons...

Also, the last few chapters of book 12 were so off base. Sookie should have fought for him and I would love to see an Eric and Sookie against the world throw down story.

Just thought I'd throw those out there in case you need some ideas. I know you would rock it!