Reviews for Paradiso
randomaok chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
I came back 2 years later to read through this series again. I may have enjoyed it even more this time. Thank you so much for the time and love you put into this.
Is there more of your writing anywhere else?
lzdiva4 chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
What a wonderful end to the series. My biggest regret is that you obviously are no longer writing here or on your livejournal page. That is definitely my loss, because you are a wonderful writer.
lzdiva4 chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
Well she's done it now. Hope the repercussions won't be too bad.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Sookie has always been clever even though she wasn't very educated. The ability to think outside the box is very valuable.
MiniLover chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
Wonderful end to an amazing series of stories. I loved each and every one. Watching the characters develope, grow, adapt and change was such a pleasure. One of the unique things about your stories was how few of the SVM characters and storylines you actually used. Yours was definitely one of the more original storylines with in-depth characters. You are such an amazing writer!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Eric was right, Sookie has such a clever mind. She has a way of thinking outside the box. She is so much more fascinating than she will ever admit. Immunity to silver. Wow :-O
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Ugh, I want to know more about what Sookie is researching! Wish this wasn't the last story in this series! I love these characters!
faerieluv13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I have loved reading all of your stories. I enjoy that you write longer and more detail in them. I know that they were written a while ago but I wanted to say I think you are a fabulous author.
dettyfan chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
Just wanted to leave a message as I had just finish your Dead Wrong Series. I have enjoyed them. Specially the AU, the amount of new characters (It took me a while to understand Sookie's behaviour though) :)). Thank you for sharing your imagination and stories. Cheers.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
I've spent the past few days wandering through your created world, and I'm spellbound. Your own characters are disarming, your borrowed ones mixing in perfectly while still retaining their canon characteristics, and your plots suited them so well. A very enjoyable read.
aej1085 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
I just wanted to say that your stories are by far the best Sookie/Eric stories I've read! I've loved reading everyone of them! Thank you for writing them!
kalibean chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Oh goodness, I just cried along with her. You're such a talented story teller. This chapter just broke my heart, though!
candykorn0 chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I read all of your stories over the last week or so and I really like them but this last series was the best IMO. Sookie can be so infuriating at times but at least she finally found herself and can be happy. Eric is a saint in my book for sticking by her as many times as she left him in the lurch with her running off, not acting as if she trusts him or not telling him things. It really hit home when Sookie had been murdered and Amelia tells him things he had no idea had happened - that was so realistic and I really felt for him to be grieving and still knowing she had kept things from him. At least it all worked out in the end. I also liked that he didn't stay out in the daytime (nor Andor) - that seemed very realistic after them being so old and having survival instincts ingrained in them for so long to not want to even take a chance on it even though it apparently works for the others. I also like all of the brothers' characters and that they all lived like a family.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
I've got to say that I really developed a distaste for Ahmed after he came into contact with vampires and became a tertiary educated fangbanger and desperate vampire wannabe. The most compelling reason presented for his turning appears to be vanity.
I respect Sookie's continuing desire to be useful, without that eternity sounds stultifying.
I enjoyed this series and am grateful for your skill and perseverance. Thankyou.
georgiasuzy chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Now I've read this entire series, and it's wonderful. I love Eric's brothers, Bert, and all the characters you added to the Sookieverse. You're a remarkable author and deserve many more reviews for this story than you have. Bravo!