Reviews for Through My Eyes
Littlespottedcat chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
this is a awsome story I just loved it thank you for writing this awsome story
chow-LSC
nyx333 chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
I LOVED IT! That was one of the best fanfictions i have read.
xkittenx chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Ohmigod. I only got to read your story because of deviantART but it is realy good! I'm glad that you added that link!
Raine-chan chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
Oohhh... I love this story so much! Please continue writting stories like this! You'll have a million fans in no time, I'm absolutely postive of that. The ending is good. The way I imagined Kishi's "ultimate form" was a beautiful goddess with lovely, graceful white wings... She really is beautiful! I love this story so much... I kinda wish it had continued on further. But then again, this ending is wonderful! I couldn't have done one as good as this myself! You're really good, Aria-sama!

-Raine and her top anime-guy crush, Momiji say, WE WISH YOU LUCK AND HAPPINESS, ARIA-SAMA!
Raine-chan chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
If my hair could float, it'd be doing that right now. I love this chapter that much! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ENDING! IT'S SO ROMANTIC! I wish someone would love me as much as he loves Kishi... I think the happy couple will have many long years together, and be eternally happy. May your soul rest and have eternal peace for this piece of the world you give me. Adagato, and my humblest apologies for any future discomforts you may recieve.

-Raine-chan :3
Raine-chan chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
I'm crying right now... Don't ask why, this reminds me of how my mother died when I was young... Don't ask how... it hurts to lose your mother, it hurts really bad... And it causes you to not eat, not drink, not do anything but cry and cry... I remember it vividly... I think they should listen to stand in the rain by superchick... It helps, it really does...

-Raine-chan
Raine-chan chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
. (I'm a fan-girl, complete with squels of KYAAA! and KAWAAAIIII!) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That's sucha good way to end a chappie! EEEEEEEEE! I'm offiacally your fan-girl! Keep it up! Nothing pleases me more than a good romantic scene! Please keep writing scenes like this!

-Your giddy fan-girl, Rainie
Raine-chan chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I'm still at the beginning of this chappie, but my curiosity got the better of me. Kishi means night, correct? And it's origin is the U.S.A., also correct? Sucha pretty name... waaaaay better than my name, which means rainbow...XD
Raine-chan chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
I like this! I really do! And the ending to this chappie is a really good cliffy! I love it! You rock! And, um, you had a few grammical and spelling errors but... I think they can be easily overlooked. Uhm, you do tend to change tenses though, and since this is a retelling, it needs a past tense. Thank you for reading, hun! Keep up the good work and try to fix your mistakes so it's even better, 'kay, Aria-sama?

-Rainie
Futuremew chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Omg I love this! I can't stop reading! You took Tokyo Mew Mew to a whole new level! This is not writing! It is art!
princeoftheimmortals chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
Waaa, it's over! Oh well, sucks for me...

What a wonderful story! Beautifully written and beautifully impacting. I actually made a Mew Mew called Kashi, (my pen name) and I think I'll try to draw out Kishi too.
princeoftheimmortals chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
So kawai!
shippofan2k chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
good chapter!
princeoftheimmortals chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter!

This is one of those stories that I wish would go on forever and ever. And I don't think that way of very many FanFictions! Nice job!
princeoftheimmortals chapter 10 . 11/26/2010