Reviews for Shelter
kinsley5 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Gorgeous.
Sagacious Rage chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
You make it hurt so good.
NuitNuit chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
I think is my favorite line in the whole story: Rinna, feeding him chilled grapes while he lounged on the bed, a bet made and won.

Just love the image that puts into my head...

You know already, but I love this :)
NuitNuit chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
1) Chapter titles - very clever and fitting. Love it.
2) The dream sequence was gorgeously tortuous and yummy. The imagery that you cut with words is just incredible. I am absolutely in awe at the way you can string things together.
3) I am hungry for so much more. Fed me, Seymour!
Sagacious Rage chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Ok I was *trying* to think of something to say that wasn't just mindless slobbering. I guess I could nit-pick about canon but... I just love the angry revenge ghost so much. And that you decided to not kill Alistair lol.
Djibriel chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is an awesome fic and I want more of it.
Jeshusauria chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
It's a very nice story, I loved the way you portrayed Zevran, feeling so "lost" after Rinna's death.

Very, very nice :D
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
The imagery is heartbreakingly beautiful, like always. My only issue is the use of italics. Sometimes it's him remembering dialogue and sometimes it's not? It's a little confusing.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I shall review here too. Love, love, love this. You have a way of creating imagery that I want to bathe in. It's so rich and lush and full of yum.

I especially liked: He wandered the streets of Antiva, a madman. He smelled her scent everywhere, even as he rubbed his face in the perfumed bosoms of Antiva City's finest whores. Drenched in the sweat and blood of his latest mark, he felt strangled by the perfume that she wore, the musk and essence gagging him as sour bile rose to his throat.

I cannot wait to see where you go with the 'haunting'.