Reviews for Devotion
CrushedShattered chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
I like how you made the awaking part really long so Sonea would have time to think everything over. I really wish they'd taken the last resort. Sonea /was/ a bit too...clueless at the end, in a way.
CrushedShattered chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was what I really wanted after finshing THL. Can'r wait to read the next chapter.
Canariam chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
This chapter was really cute! Sonea was so worried but everything ended fine... more or less, but it's something. And that last scene! TwT Poor Akkarin, he's my favorite character besides Sonea, in the books I hated him at first but then I couldn't help to love him.
I seriously want to see what will happen next! Thanks a lot for sharing this fanfic with us, I like a lot how you write n.n
Nurja chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I love it. The whole thing. I love it so much...
You're the first one, who wrote a story so logical and authentic, full with emotions and ... you know, real content. It's amazing. You caught the characters, their feelings and wishes, their personalities so good.
Grammatical it wasn't overwhelming. I believe you switched between tenses sometimes. But the story didn't suffer from it. So...
I loved the story. Really. And I love that it's ending here, so everybody can think further themselves.
Great job.
smile black chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Hi, You have no idea of The trouble i went through to finally be able to read the chapter! Freaking tech hates me! But your story is great!
Dagny Ms chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I've finished reading the BMT this week and I've got really depressed with Akkarin's death, so I decided to look for a fanfic that would express my feelings and, if possible, to show me the things I expected to read in The High Lord. Then I found your fanfic and, lucky me I was alone to read it. I'VE CRIED A LOT! I'VE NEVER CRIED SO MUCH READING SOMETHING IN MY HOLE LIFE! I even think that I cried more with your fanfic than with the book itself. Your characters are really in their book-personalities and now I can believe that Akkarin is really alive.
I really have to say THANK YOU for writing these fanfic. I hope you continue writing, you do it very well and very expressively (I don't even know if this word exists or is spelled this way, English is not my first language, I'm brazilian). This chapter-end is absolutely perfect for a fanfic, but I won't complain if you decide to write more :D
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING HIGH LORD AKKARIN ALIVE IN MY MIND AND HEART. For me, this is the truly end of the book and the 'other one' is the alternative. Congratulations :)
thoughtsareconstellations chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
How could I not have read this before! Heavens, I missed so much. Now I'm angry at myself. I love it. Really. Thank you for writing this.
Jojo
Nocturnas Resting chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
oh my god that is so ... awwww
Perko chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Very beautiful story, very raw and believable. And as with most readers I would like to read a continuation. Write and I'll review!
Elise chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Nice! I always wondered why they didn't use the arena. Cool story- and I didn't notice any typos. I really enjoyed reading this, it was absolutely sweet. :) I hope there's more though! ;)
Red Cat Lotty chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I don't know if you're planning to continue this or if it should be in the Complete category but let me say this: it's a wonderful story, despite the ocassional misspelling. I would be delighted if you'd decide to continue it or write something new for the BMT. You have great style and the BMT section of deserves more great stories like this.
RacheyBlack chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
I like it - want to see how this progresses!
PiER chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Wow!

It's been years since I read the Black Magician Trilogy but these four chapters have just brought everything back to me.

I would love to read more and see where you take this. The very last sentence (Akkarin mourning the loss of himself) leaves us all begging for more.

Certainly an interesting take. Is Sonea pregnant? Or are the odd bouts of dizziness to be expected after such an ordeal? Rothen's anger adds much loved drama to the mix. And their standing within the Guild...

Looking forward to more!

PiER
Jordanna Alexandra chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
I enjoyed your story.

Much preferred it to the ending in the book ;)

Out of curiosity though: just wondering if you might do a special chapter for when Sonea finds out she's pregnant! :)
Rilawa chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Too emotional. Don't make their feelings 4 each other seem so soppy. Ppl, no matter how much in love they are, cannot concentrate purely on each other 100% percent of the time.