Reviews for It's Official
Babytrouty chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
sharbour0108 chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
Was this the end or did you stop writing it. Not really sure. Love the story. Especially live that it has just normal teenage drama. Instead of all the drama of the school that the show gas.
adilamgp chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
I haven't lost hope for chapter 13. this is really good
SammiLoves2Write chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
This was amazing! UPDATE!
-Sammi
lesa.blazer chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Please continue
Aaaaa chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I really hope you come back to this and finish it. I love this story!
Paystin4life chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
I absolutely adore this story and I am dying for them to finally sleep together because these two are hot! 3
adilamgp chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I still hope you'll finish this..
Cat130 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
enjoying the story
guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i always write a comment at the end of the fics, at the last chapter but i can't hold myself to write this fic's first chapter. Because i am the Rachel in this story. i have nobody literally nobody. when we take a break from a lesson people always start to talk with someone next to them. but nobody talks with me. maybe because nobody sit next to me to begin with. (not just that example, but you understand i'm alone) i cry so hard when i read this chapter and i'm not sure if i can keep reading next chapters because we all know that rachel have her noah in this story but me i still have noone. rachel will have somebody so she will have an happly ever after but i'm not. thank you for writing this fic and thank you for sharing with people. you are a great writer. i hope you are happy...
sergeline chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
OMG I love, love, love this story you need to come back to gave of us a ending.
Misa3000 chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
I like this story. It's very interesting!
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
I don't think I can ever forgive you for not finishing this story. So beautiful.
Autumn DeMayne chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Hi! It's been over a year since you've updated, I hope you update this soon! :)