Reviews for To Be Truly Alone
kevinhongpro chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Your plot is pretty good, but your grammar/spelling/formatting could use some serious work. Perhaps you could find a beta reader?
the Z man chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
Plz write more of this 'to be truly alone' it is very intesting
Guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
Awww...I wanted to hug that giant ink wolf!
AuthoressWithAnIdentityCrisis chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
So far the plot is okay. Alternate universe stuff, so its like whatever. But my issues with this lie therein... your lack of professional behavior in writing your authors notes and some areas of your story bother me. The usage of caps lock and 'tho' instead of though and 'plz' instead of please is kinda terrible. It leaves a bad impression on the more refined readers. But that's just me.

Also, another thing is that you write according to your reviews and views on things. I don't think you should do that, just write for yourself. If you have an idea, screw other people's comments, just write it you know? I kinda joke about the whole "reviews are my inspiration" thing because my inspiration is my inspiration, its not going to randomly appear when I have a new review. So just write for yourself.

A few tips towards making your writings better,
maybe consider not repeating known facts repeatedly (like the people in Ino's clique, or adding in random personal comments or emotions towards the writing until the authors note, or no authors notes in the middle of the story stating 'lol' might keep people hooked onto your story longer and not turn them away.

Yeah. There's a few other things you could fix but what i have typed is a good enough basis to begin with. So I hope you don't take this as a flame (oh god I hate that term). Just maybe consider some of this for future projects. So good luck, and please excuse me for any typos, this was typed on my phone.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
hey
chris chapter 23 . 10/19/2012
plzzzzzzz continue this story itsss soooo good i have not been this hooked to a story in a while plz continue to write this amazing au fanfic
christopher chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
ive been reading this story my god this is amazing i love it the ending to this chapter couldn't have been any more perfect great story
Artisablast chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
I really admire the story, i can't wait for more _
to lazy to think of a name chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Why would naruto's parents join akatski?
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 24 . 4/2/2011
is this up for adoption then?
justin the constant reviewer chapter 24 . 4/2/2011
whhhhy i love this fic humph oh well i look fo it
Gold Testament chapter 24 . 4/1/2011
since your redoing this whole fic heres a few ideas for NECESSARY filler chapters

1. make a chapter that tells what happens with narutos classmates as they grow up while naruto is in jail

2. make one with the beginings of ANBU

3. make a flashback fic with akatsuki and how they died except sasori and the uchiha traitors

i feel these would fill some of the wholes in the story, and you have no idea how much i wanted to know what happened between the anbu forming and the bank heist
Aster N.C.TatsuRyuu-Shiroiki chapter 23 . 4/1/2011
nice chapter, anko represents betrayal right?
QuietShadowz chapter 23 . 3/31/2011
awww poor anko ..i wonder what she will be ...anger...abandonment is alrady gaara so it couldnt be that ...loyalty ...betrayal ya know cuz of orochicmarus betraying her...lol

well i conat wait for mor this situation with ino is gettin exiting too plzplzplz update soon
justin the constant reviewer chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
hey i get it anbu that funny