Reviews for Breaking vows
Whyte Board Marker chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
The Doctors fixes Rose just like Rose fixed the Doctor! Your writing is really really good!
KnoKnayme chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Awwwwww!
cherrystone.eli chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
what a perfect story!
DonnaForPresident chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO END? I DON'T WANT IT TO!

This chapter is so full of brilliant imagery, I could make a list naming every single one of them and not be finished by tonight. (Also probably because I'd be re-reading it again... and again... and...)

The Doctor's realisation of loving Rose gets top-score. I'm freaking jealous! I'll never be this good a writer...!

The funny bits are completely in tune with the loving emotional scene, and the more passionate bit at the end. (Want more of that too. In your hands in would no doubt be utterly brilliant.)

Gargh. I love this story so much. Can't believe you've only written two. *inappropriate begging tone* MORE PLEASE!
DonnaForPresident chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
O_O

Gobsmacked.

You just take images and you twist and turn them until they are totally new... and fresh... and marvellous. And amazingly beautiful. Best mind-share scene I've read in a long, long time. Utterly wonderful. 'not trampling the Rose Garden' is genius.
DonnaForPresident chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Counting fingers and toes? Oh, hell, he really IS an alien! All these little private thoughts are quirky, completely adorable and perfectly natural (for them). Aaah, I get it! You ARE the Doctor and these are just your memoires. Admit it! lol.
DonnaForPresident chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Again with the brackets. How comic...and how sad. Poor lonely Doctor.
DonnaForPresident chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I was wrong. This was even more gut-wrenching. And I almost feel guilty for loving it so much. *sighs* Your such a wonderful writer...
DonnaForPresident chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
"Yep. He's going to have to blow up that star." The universe at the Doctor's feet. I'm stunned. How do you manage to convey all these mega-emotions through such simple lines? Reading this chapter I felt immensely glad I wasn't in 'Stupid Bogus-Rose' shoes. Or Brilliant Beauty-Rose, for that matter. Truly heartbreaking.
DonnaForPresident chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Oh, wow. I simply ADORE the way you portray the Doctor. He's clever (and a bit thick) and a powerful alien (and completely dorky) all at the same time. The scene with the pillow was extremely funny... but then: 'you're not the right Alice' *shudder*
DonnaForPresident chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
"I can't remember where you parked it" One line, and you just KNOW things are about to get messed up...
DonnaForPresident chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Aaah. I felt a shudder at that last line. "That would be silly." Wuh! Great foreshadowing. It's those little hints of trouble that make a story get under your skin.
DonnaForPresident chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I printed your story and took it with me on holiday and I must have read it about six times in the past week. Damn this is good! Love the way you get inside the Doctor's mind. The brackets are a great way of jumbling up his thoughts. Anyone who imagines the Doctor thinking in a straight line is just kidding themselves!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
This was amazing and beautiful and I can't wait to read more of your work! :D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Yay, everything is happy again! :D