Reviews for Red Threads
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I absolutely love this fic! Keep up the great work
kingthrandy chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
i'm sad that this story was discontinued it's perfect! :( why stop?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Please more
Lunawerewolfy chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Awesome story. I love it. Seriously, there's nothing about it I would change. Slightly afraid that the adoption Centre might disallow the adoption of Obito even after a few months, because it turns out Iruka is gay. I really don't want that to happen.

But this is a really accurate, amazing story. It gives me a really nice feeling.
Madam Catfish chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I know you said in your bio that you might not update this story anymore but I would like to say your story is excellent (what is up so far) and any works that you create (fanfiction or original) in future you have a fan!

Thanks for writing and keep doing what makes ya happy!
animefrea03 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
aaww I love this story. Wish you had more to offer us lowly peasant readers lol
sm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This fic is heart melting and wonderful. I still reread it and can't wait for more.
TjRythum chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
NNhhaa! this storys so good, I wish you were still writing it are you? please be yes
its so fun and you get the emotions going so well
Scandy-Navia chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
please pot aout the next chapter's
evaris chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Excellent story! I hope to see more! :)
crobhdearg chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I love this story! It's perfect. I love the transformation of the characters, mainly Kakashi. Obito is so cute.
pchanlove chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love this story. Please update soon cant wait for more kakairu goodness XD
Camisado chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
omg loved it.

its so sweet i just wanna dunk it in my coffee
Abygel chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I'm happy I've found this fanfic, I remember reading it a long ago and enjoying it. I'll make sure to reread the others chapters and leave comments has I go further into the story. C
Aria Stargazer chapter 6 . 7/16/2011